Chapter 21

Second

The both of them sat on the dining table. The food is already serve but no one dare to touch the utensils and eat the food. There's no problem with it, it's appetizing and delicious since it was Tsukishima who cooked it.

Yamaguchi's head was down. He watch his hand fidget. This is the second time and it's also his fault. Last time he went here without any intention to do it but this time. He's the first one who initiates it and seduced the Alpha. It's all his fault again.

Tsukishima was staring at Yamaguchi, waiting for him to eat the food that he cooked. He didn't regret anything or blamed the omega for what happened. In a world like this with a thing such as heat and rut. It's only normal to be driven by your own sexual desires, besides, he doesn't mind doing it again and again with the omega in front of him.

The day they first do 'it', that's the day he called him his and he will do anything to make the omega his. It was confusing at first, Indeed. He didn't know the differences between need and want. At first, he only want his attention, he only want him to notice him and he only want him to be with him.

But things are fast as the speed of light to the point that one day, he's just watching himself gets whipped and head over heels with this omega. When he saw him hiding beside the bed, when he looked at him with shocked. When he didn't get mad, when he smile, when he apologize for things that's not his fault. How he patiently deal with his over energized friend or even how he deal with him. He loves how his face can easily get flustered or how bright his aura whenever he smile.

That's when he realize he needs him. He needs his light to light up his world. He need those smile that can easily make him smile too. For people who don't know them. They might think that he falls easily but he didn't. It's only time to make himself accept the fact that... He needed Yamaguchi Tadashi in his life.

"Wanna meet my parents?" Tsukishima asked out of nowhere which makes Yamaguchi panic.

"W-What?!"

"You don't want?" Tsukishima asked leaning on the table resting his chin on his palm while he watches the omega get flustered by what he said.

"Meet you parents?" Yamaguchi looked to his right and left to hide his flustered face. "Isn't it too, early?" Yamaguchi asked looking at Tsukishima questioningly.

"Early for what?" Tsukishima asked in a teasing tone. Since Yamaguchi is too flustered, he didn't notice the Alpha's changing of tone.

"To meet your parents!" Yamaguchi eagerly pointed out like it was the most stupid question he asked.

"All my friends already met my parents, what's the deal?" Tsukishima asked as he stretch his hand to play with Yamaguchi's noticeable slim forelock hair. "Why are so flustered?" Tsukishima asked.

Tsukishima was filled with amusement whenever he see Yamaguchi flustered. It's fun to watch and there's a small tickle on his stomach whenever he make Yamaguchi blush.

"Oh–" Yamaguchi hide his face in his palm while Tsukishima continue to play with his ahoge. He thought Tsukishima is asking him to met his parents because 'you know'. It's so embarrassing for him. He really should think properly this time.

"Yamaguchi." Tsukishima called.

"Huh?" Yamaguchi asked after hearing Tsukishima's serious voice.

"What... do you think of me?" Tsukishima asked staring deep to his brown eyes. He's really curious of what the Omega think of him. He tried his best to be less prideful or sarcastic around the omega. He tried to be best of himself.