Chapter 22

Beginning

It was first of September when Kuroo and Kenma invited them for a small party. It's been two weeks and Tsukishima and Yamaguchi's relationship is starting to bloom like the cherry blossom during autumn, fast but beautiful. Yamaguchi started to grow more and more emotions for the Alpha. Tsukishima on the other hand is getting more possessive of his possible Omega.

Yamaguchi enters the car excitedly with Hinata where Kageyama and Tsukishima are in. They said that they'll fetch them so they don't need to commute to go to Tokyo.

"Why am I with Kageyama?" Hinata asked pounting at Kageyama who's sitting like a king on the backseat while Yamaguchi is sitting on the passenger's seat with Tsukishima as the driver.

"Got problem, Shrimpy?" Tsukishima asked smugly, knowing that Hinata has no choice but to sit beside Kageyama. Yamaguchi grinned with Tsukishima's nickname to Hinata.

"Grr!" Hinata growl, throwing his bag at the middle so there will be space between them. Kageyama, remain silent.

"Thank you, Tsukki!" Yamaguchi thanked as pull the seat belt for protection.

"No problem." Tsukishima smiled a little since he doesn't want Kageyama saw him and started to pissed him.

"So, this is five hour drive? I'm excited!" Hinata cheered, Yamaguchi chuckled too the excitement is visible in his eyes.

"Five hours... This suck." Kageyama murmured which Hinata heard and they started to fight. Yamaguchi watched both of them fight grimacing, He really thought they are sweet or something.

"Hinata!" Yamaguchi tried to stop them but hopelessly failed. Tsukishima gave him a glance before chuckling. "This two are hopeless." Yamaguchi sighed before watching the two fight.

"I know. A prideful King and an attitude shrimp." Tsukishima said who intentionally raised his voice so the two at the back will hear what he said.

"What did you say?!" Both Hinata and Kageyama yelled at Tsukishima who's focus on driving.

"Well, Well, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings." Tsukishima said in a mocking tone making Yamaguchi laughed and the two gave him a death glare

"Hinata, please sit down and wear your seat belt." Yamaguchi remind his friend before sitting properly. He sighed in content. His group of friend are getting bigger and it makes him happy to see him happy.

Yamaguchi watch the sun rise across the horizon, giving the sky the color of morning orange and yellow hue. Birds are flying freely in the sky and they passed by some store who's ready to open their store for this day. Some morning person are walking their dog or just exercising.

His little peaceful moment was ruined by a stinky smell that immediately make his stomach scrunch in disgust. He feels like throwing up. Yamaguchi's face was scary when he look at his friends, his hand are in his nose preventing the smell to enter his made and made him sick. His eyes are like judging them.

"What the hell is that smell?" Yamaguchi asked as he tried his best to open the window.

"Just pull it down." Tsukishima said worried for the boy, he's thinking about stopping the car but he can't just stop the car in the middle of the street. "Are you okay?" Tsukishima ask, giving the freckled boy a glance.

"Yeah, it's just..." Yamaguchi glare at the people on the back. Hinata look at him innocently, his eyes are asking what is the wrong thing with opening a mandarin.

"Did I do something?" Hinata asked Yamaguchi innocently with his friend's sudden change of mood.

"That's disgusting. Throw it." Yamaguchi's brow furrowed, mad.