Chapter 40

Power

Tsukishima looked at Yamaguchi who's sitting on a chair in the dining table and writing something in his notebook while he makes Shōichi sleep. Swaying a bit and humming a gentle song. He wants his Omega to at least take a rest since he knows what he'll go thru every morning when Shō wakes up.

After making sure that the baby is already asleep. He went up on Shōichi's room to place him on his crib and sleep comfortably. He went down to check up on his Omega. He lean on the door his arms folded infront of his chest while watching Yamaguchi.

"What's that?" Tsukishima asked the omega who immediately cover the notebook with a big grin.

"A simple list of what I want to do before I get married." Yamaguchi said, he can't help but burst into a laughter.

Tsukishima give him a look. "Why? It's not like I'm going to imprison you here in our house when you marry me."

Yamaguchi closed his eyes shaking his head. "There are things you can't do when you're married." Yamaguchi give him a look like he should understand that.

"Like what?" Tsukishima asked confused.

"Hmm..." Yamaguchi placed his pointing finger in his chin acting like he's thinking. "Like having a boyfriend–"

"Tadashi!" Tsukishima was a bit mad on what Yamaguchi said. He knows it's a joke but he can't help but to get insecure.

Yamaguchi stand up and run to his Alpha, putting his arms around Tsukishima's neck and placing a soft kiss on his lips. "I'll never leave you, right?" Yamaguchi smile sweetly at him. "I agree that we'll grow old together, right? Like what you said..." Yamaguchi traced Tsukishima's face with his fingers, giving him a seductive look. "I'm all yours..." An alluring smirk was written in his lips

Tsukishima gulped after seeing Yamaguchi's face. He shook his head at his self. "You're turning me on." Tsukishima cupped his head.

Yamaguchi put a space between them acting like he was so shocked with what Tsukishima said. "Oh my! I don't have a plan on doing it, right now." Yamaguchi said with a flat smile before going back on his chair like he didn't just wake up something.

"You little..." Tsukishima didn't continue what he's saying or he might be a lonely sleeping Alpha on the couch for the next four days.

Yamaguchi glance at Tsukishima when the Alpha take his leave carrying a strawberry cake slice from the fridge with a box of juice. A small smile of accomplishment was written on his face before putting a check on his list.

5. Make Tsukishima horny and don't entertain him. Check.

He get his phone in the counter to dial his best friend's number. After four rings his friend finally answer. "Hey Shoyo..." His voice and smile slowly fade after hearing strange noices from the other side.

"H-Hey...Hmm–Ahh!" Hinata answered. Yamaguchi's eyes and mind slowly fall on confusion.

"Hey are you alr— Oh god Shoyo!" Yamaguchi finally realize what are they doing right now and he immediately ended the call in panic, throwing his phone in table. "Oh my goddamn ears." Yamaguchi didn't know if he should laugh or cry after what happened.

"Who the hell answer their phone while doing it! I'm going to punch you when I see you." Yamaguchi end up laughing at himself. He reach for his phone who's not damaged at all, lucky me. He dialled Yachi's number but it says that the number is busy. He then dialled Sugawara's number but it's busy too. He then looked up on the clock. "For the sake of fries. It's only eight in the evening!"