Chapter 14

Ready?

One week and two days! One week of waiting is too much for Yamaguchi. He's not excited at all he just want this to get over so he can live his life without dept with someone. Working, working and working, sometimes thinking of Tsukishima, That's Yamaguchi's daily routine for those week. Less of thoughts about a certain tall, blonde and handsome Alpha, of course.

Yamaguchi wore a simple white hoodie with white Sandi underneath he paired it with a blue jeans and a white rubber shoes. He checked himself in the mirror for who knows how many times after getting satisfied with his looks Yamaguchi grab his phone and wallet and leave his apartment. He passed by a convenience store to buy his favourite lollipop and proceed to his destination where Tsukishima and him will meet.

His phone rang, on the thought that that is Tsukishima, Yamaguchi almost threw his phone away. "What the..." Yamaguchi answered the phone after seeing Hinata's caller ID. "Hey, What's up?" Yamaguchi greeted as he suck the flavors of the lollipop.

"Yamaguchi! You won't believe me!" Hinata shouted. "I think I don't hate Alpha anymore!"

"Wait? What? How come?" Yamaguchi furrowed his brows at the poor light post.

"So the issue here is, I met this Alpha a month ago, You probably don't know him so don't ask-" Yamaguchi cut him off.

"Huh? Kageyama-san?" Yamaguchi asked, his answer is the truth, no hidden agenda but the orange haired boy just ended the call without further ado. Yamaguchi stared at his phone, confused. "Am I right?"

"Probably." Yamaguchi almost yeet himself in the nearest trash can when someone answered his question.

"Oh my holy fries!" Yamaguchi gives Tsukishima, who answered to him, a scowl. "Tsukishima-san! You almost killed me!" Yamaguchi ended up chuckling at himself while Tsukishima just stare at him with a straight face. Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima with a small smile.

Tsukishima is wearing a black sweat shirt and a dark brown trench coat and a brown pants with a red shoes. "You look handsome today, Tsukishima-san." Yamaguchi tried to removed the straight face of Tsukishima as they started to walk which he successfully did.

"So, I'm not handsome on these past few weeks?" Tsukishima smirk at him.

"It's not that!" Yamaguchi giggle which makes Tsukishima smile a bit. "What I mean is you look completely different from the formal Tsukishima-san who came to our cafe! You look dashing!" It was Yamaguchi's old habit that's taking over him. He likes to talk and talk to the person he's comfortable at.

"You look beautiful, as always." Tsukishima praised Yamaguchi without looking at him. As Yamaguchi, of course he can't control the reddening of his face, the fidgeting of his cute fingers and his stuttering. Tsukishima looked down at Yamaguchi but immediately look away.

"Thank you!" Yamaguchi whispered.

"Hah? You saying' something?" Tsukishima teased the poor boy, crouch so his ears can line up with Yamaguchi's lips. "I can't hear you."

"I said 'Thank you!' I know you heard it!" Yamaguchi shierk.

"I really can't." Tsukishima stand straight and started to walk a bit fast, he put his hand inside the pocket of his trench coat. "Your eyes shines a moment ago I got distracted to the point that I only hear my heart beats." Tsukishima whispered to himself with a shake.

"Hah? I can't hear you Tsukishima-san!" Yamaguchi yelled, running beside Tsukishima. "Tsukishima-san, what's that?" Yamaguchi asked but the blonde haired boy just ignore him. "Tsukishima-san~" Yamaguchi called Tsukishima's name in a sing-song. "Tsukki!" Yamaguchi finally pulled his ace card.