Chapter 31

Today

"Tadashi-san, why is he asleep again?" Keizo asked, he is the youngest son of the landlady. He will often pay him a visit after hearing that he has a baby. The boy was around six to seven years old and he really loves asking questions. Yamaguchi didn't mind seeing the kid around since he's the only reason for him to watch his emotions.

It's true that he didn't make a friend in Yamagata but this a child is an exception and the person who helps him with everything too, but he knows they are friends even after he left. He helped him hide his identity and help him with financial problems too that's why he's glad he met him that day.

"It's because he's a baby." Yamaguchi simply answer, while washing the dishes.

"Then where do babies come from? Where do I came from?" Keizo asked making Yamaguchi choked on his own saliva. He coughed aggressively after the boy's question. "Mother never answer my question, telling me that it was a ridiculous question." Keizo look up on him, his golden brown eyes reminds him of someone making him smile a bit.

"Your mother is right too. When you enter elementary, I'm sure they'll teach you about 'where do babies come from', okay?" Yamaguchi asked. Keizo nodded at him with dedication written in his eyes.

"Of course! I think you just don't know the answer–"

"Excuse me–" Yamaguchi was offended by what the boy said.

"So, when my teacher answer my question, I'll tell you so you'll know too." Keizo proudly said.

"Oh my god." Yamaguchi face palmed, looking at the boy with a force smile. How could he not know where babies came from when a baby seriously came from him. "Sure, I'll wait for your answer." Yamaguchi said. He wipe his hand with a towel and carry the boy and placed him on the chair.

He walked to Shōichi to check him up before grabbing the broom, he's going to clean the house since it's been weeks since he last clean it.

"By the way Tadashi-san, someone is asking about you." Keizo said. Yamaguchi's hand midway. His heart is beating fast in nervousness. He took a deep breath to calm himself before looking at Keizo with calm face.

"What did he say?" Yamaguchi continue to swept the floor and pick up things. Someone is finding him? After ten months they are finding him now in Yamagata? Damn, he should lie low.

"Well, A man with orange hair asked if someone named Yamaguchi Tadashi live here and like what you always say. I said no." Keizo explained. He's right when he said that don't tell anyone that he live here when someone asked them.

"When did this happen?" Yamaguchi asked nervously but he tried everything not to show it to the little kid.

"Hmm, just now. Before I go here." Yamaguchi's eyes widened in fear, fear who always take over his body. He run to the door and immediately closed the door with his trembling hands creating a loud bang. It feels like he is a wanted criminal. Yamaguchi quietly locked the door. He shut his eyes wishing to all gods that it's just his imagination.

Please, God. I'm not ready to face any of them.

Yamaguchi took a deep breath and took his phone with his trembling hand to dial that person's number who always helped him. "H-Hello..." Yamaguchi greeted his voice was trembling voice.

"Yeah? I'm kinda busy right now." A crying baby can be heard on the background.

"S-Sorry but can you h-help me out?" Yamaguchi asked fidgeting. He took a deep breath before explaining everything.

Hinata and Kageyama was asking an elderly in a unit. Hinata was annoyed at Kageyama because he didn't do anything except drink his fucking milk. Hinata was trying to stop the devil inside him to pick the bat on the front door of this elderly and hit his husband.

Tsukishima on the other hand was having a hard time living his life since he dedicated all his time to find Yamaguchi. His father has no choice but the give all the works to his brother temporarily, even though his brother didn't want the work but after learning what happened to his little brother, he gladly accept the offer.

"Sorry to disturbed you again, grandma." Hinata politely said, bowing his head slightly "If ever–" His words was interrupted by loud bang of a door that came from the next unit. He flinched a bit, shocked.

"Oh, people now days was so aggressive." The elder said, chuckling while shaking her head. Hinata smiled a bit and look at the next unit before looking back at the grandma.

"Can I ask who owns the unit next to you?" Hinata asked cautiously, pointing at the unit. The grandma look at the unit too.

"Hmm..." The elder put his hand under his chin, acting like he's thinking. "My daughter's family and I are living here for years but I've never saw the person who lives there. " the elderly give him a closed eye smile, putting his hand on his back. "But, the only thing I know is he or she has a baby. Baby cries can often be heard from that unit and sometimes crying man too." The elder said like she's telling some horror story. "But if you want to know you can as them yourselves." The elderly bowed a bit before closing her door.

Hinata's smile became bigger after hearing what the grandma said. "Kageyama, let's go ask!" Hinata run to the apartment unit not minding his husband's calls. Hinata was about to knock when his phone ring. He stop midway to pick up the call.

Kenma is calling...

Hinata was a bit confused on why Kenma is calling but answer it anyways. "Kenma?!" Hinata asked brightly.

"Uh... Shoyo. Tsukishima asked if you could go in a hotel near the stations there in Yamagata since he's in Sendai meeting with a person who said they saw Yamaguchi..." Kenma hardly finished his words. "Right now." He continued.

"Right now? As in right now?" Hinata asked confused.

"Yes! Someone said that they saw Yamaguchi there too..." Kenma faked coughed before continuing. "We can't ignore every information since we want to find him." Kenma said convincingly. Hinata nodded.

"Yeah. We're leaving now." Hinata ended the call staring at the door for a bit before walking away. Kageyama. In the station." Hinata holds Kageyama's hand leaning at the Alpha. Hinata look back and the door was open now, he stopped from walking to watch. Kageyama stop too to look at where the boy is looking.

A boy around six to seven with a black hair came out, waving at whoever the person in the house is. It's impossible that it's Yamaguchi since it's just eleven months ago his son or daughter will be younger. He sighed and look away to continue walking.

Yamaguchi sighed in relief after Hinata left. The whole time that Hinata is standing outside his apartment he thinks his soul just abandon him so he's the only one who's going to suffer.

"Tadashi-san?" Keizo walk to his direction holding a glass of water. "Is that an enemy?" Keizo asked innocently. Yamaguchi gently grabbed the glass of water and drink it all. His throat was dry from all the intense emotions he's feeling right now.

"No..." Yamaguchi smiled at the kid. "You should go home right now." Yamaguchi slowly open the door looking at Hinata and Kageyama who's holding hands while walking. His eyes was filled with longing for his friend at sadness for the fact that he's the only person who's trying to find him.

"Why?" Keizo went out, standing in front of his door, pouting at him.

"It's lunch time." Yamaguchi smiled at him and the boy nodded sadly.

"Call me when Shōichi wake up!" The boy smiled back waving his hand at him and ran away.

—PLEASE READ!!

First, what you read in Prologue is Hinata doesn't have an Alpha and a baby and here he's married. I'm sorry. I was too devoted to write TsukkiYama's story I already forgot! 😭

Second, Don't worry I'll edit this someday with the same plot but with more scenes and words.

Third, I accidentally publish this while picking up my cat's food. I'm sorry for the notification.

Lastly, Y'all are too kind that it's so hard for me to follow the real plot of this story. 😩

peachlass