Chapter 18

Wtf!

Yamaguchi slowly opened his eyes as light seeped into his room. His head feels dizzy, his eyes hurts his body feels like he was hit by a big truck he can feel the sore sensation in his muscles, especially his ass! It hurts! He failed to protect his precious ass with the monster beside him!

Speaking of the devil, Tsukishima was peacefully beside him with his arm wrapped around him and his another arm as his pillow. He stared at his face for a moment, his eyelashes was surprisingly long, his jaw was well defined, his pale complexion was beautiful. His red and swollen lips added with his beauty. There's a bite mark in his neck making him gasp. Did I do it? Of course! It's not like he can stretch his head and bite his own neck!

Yamaguchi softly traced his fingers to Tsukishima cheeks. I should be mad! Whatever let's get mad later. When Tsukishima moved Yamaguchi immediately pretended he's asleep. This is embarrassing! No, don't think. You can't blush while sleeping.

Yamaguchi let out a sighed after hearing Tsukishima's steady breathing, he's groggy but he's still aware of his surrounding. His vision was slightly blurry and his heart is beating fast that added to the intensity of the scene.

He wants to go home but his back hurts and his butt is too sore for him to move. "I hate you." Yamaguchi murmured, but he only half mean it. There's a part of him who likes it too, probably hi omega side.

Yamaguchi carefully grab the Alpha's arm that's resting in his abdomen. It's like his life depends if he can remove it or not and the answer is no. The Alpha just tighten his hug at him, pulling him closer, he's now facing the Alpha's chest How the fries did he smell so good after having... having... whatever!

Yamaguchi was blushing hardly, he tried to look away but it's like Tsukishima's chest is dancing and seducing him to looked at it. What am I saying? Yamaguchi let out an exhale as he tried his best to get out of Tsukishima's tight hold but still failed. The Alpha's hold was too tight and he doesn't want to slide down! They're both naked who knows what he might see down there? Maybe a rocket ship? Yamaguchi face palmed inside his head. What am I saying for the second time?!

No one knows how many time Yamaguchi cursed in his mind for being in this situation. Should he savour every second of this or should he get mad, sad, anxious or flirty?! Even his mind doesn't know how to act. He's disappointed at himself.

Yamaguchi let minutes past, constantly checking of he's able to move Tsukishima's arm and when a chance waved at him, he immediately moved Tsukishima's arm and he crawl out of the Alpha's arm but luck is not with him when he fall on the floor, face flat with the blanket with him.

"What the fuck?" Tsukishima's voice was full of horror after hearing someone fall, waking him up. He looked around, smelling the pheromones in his room. His face scrunch up when he smell a certain pheromones.

Yamaguchi was lying on the floor, hands on the mouth and eyes shut. He feels thrilled. The blanket was wrapped around him to cover his cold and naked body. What is Tsukishima found him? What if?!

"The floor is cold, you know." Tsukishima voiced echoed inside his head, is he talking to him? Is there a dog here or someone is here beside him? Too much stupidity for a day! Yamaguchi looked up when someone poked his hair.

Wrong move. Tsukishima is lying on the bed while looking at his hair with his usual bore eyes. His chin is resting on his palm while his other hand is still playing with hair. His face reddened with the view he's seeing right now.

"Should I carry you?" Yamaguchi immediately jolted up even though his body ached with Tsukishima's question. The blanket is still wrapped around him.