Chapter 44

You said it

Tsukishima entered the said Hospital that Hinata sent him, It's been five hours since their last call since he cane from Tokyo. He entered the emergency room, there is everyone. Kenma drenched with blood. Hinata is staring at nothing. Akaashi and Yachi is just sitting on the chair. Sugawara is quietly looking at the floor with his clenching fist.

"Where's Tadashi?" Tsukishima asked, Shōichi is sleeping on his arms and the other Alpha immediately attended their omega. "Is he fine? What happened?" Tsukishima can't help but to show his soft side with everyone. Fuck that salty reputation. Yamaguchi is more important.

Every Omega flinch. Hinata immediately hugged Kageyama and just burst into tears. Akaashi gave Bokuto an 'I'm okay' smile. Kenma was just staring at Kuroo with tears in his eyes, his eyes is saying that 'I did everything'. Daichi and Sugawara talked as calmly as they can.

"Hey, where's Tadashi?" Tsukishima was nervous with how everyone is acting. It was Sugawara who looked at him and walk to him. "Is he fine? How is he?" Tsukishima asked. He can't hold his composure well. He's panicking in the inside. Something is really wrong. He can't smell Yamaguchi's pheromones anywhere.

Sugawara reach for his hand and place the thing that he's holding all this time. "I'm sorry..." Sugawara said. Tsukishima was stoned on his feet. I'm sorry for fucking what?! His eyes goes down on his hand that's what broke his heart into million and billion pieces.

It was their engagement ring, the green emerald was stained with blood. "Sugawara-san. Just let me see him. He's fine, right?" Tsukishima asked the older omega who immediately looked away.

"Follow me." His head turn to Akaashi. Kageyama walked to him and carry the sleeping Shōichi to let Tsukishima follow Akaashi. He unconsciously follow the omega they go in hallways to the side of the hospital, probably. His heart won't stop beating fast. Nervousness and anxiety is swallowing his system.

Akaashi stopped in a room with double door.

"Why the fuck are we here? This is a fucking morgue." Tsukishima doesn't know how to accept this. Who's in the right mind will bring a living body in here?!

"Three stab and Akinari twisted the the knife on the last stab causing too much bleeding. Large intestine and stomach was severely damaged." Akaashi looked at him with sorrowful eyes. "He fought. He really do. The doctor tried their best. He was still breathing until eight but when they are ready to put him in ICU... his body failed him." Akaashi said he look at Tsukishima who didn't move an inch before going back with others.

He puts his anger for that fucking omega on the side. He'll deal with him later. He already warned him to don't fuck with him or they'll see other in hell but he didn't listen.

Tsukishima pushed the door open. There was only one light open and one body covered with white silk. Tsukishima's eyes was lifeless as he move closer on the body, standing on the side of it.

Tell him he's dreaming...

Tell him this is not happening...

He... promised...

"I should have told you what you meant to me the first thing I felt it." Tsukishima said. He may look so calm at the outside but his inside is having a party. "And don't be sorry. Bad decision is common for humans like us because we're not perfect." Tsukishima said. Yamaguchi nodded at him, still hugging him. "Don't leave me again or this time I'll lose myself." Tsukishima warned, resting his cheeks on the Omega's shoulder, sniffing his pheromones.

"I won't leave you again, I promise!" Yamaguchi said nodding.

~

Unable to to control his tears of happiness, Yamaguchi nodded vigorously. "Yes, Yes. Please." Yamaguchi said between his tears. Tsukishima can't help to smile, he stand up and remove the ring from the box. He put the box inside his pocket and reach for the Omega's hand.