Chapter 41

Akinari

It was already Sunday and Yamaguchi just finished bathing Shōichi. Shōichi and Tsukishima are going to Tokyo to meet his uncles while Yamaguchi will meet with the other omega to have a little bonding. He wants to be close with them.

"Shōichi be good okay?" Yamaguchi said while putting the baby's diaper. "Be quiet and let papa have some fun." Finishing things up, Yamaguchi look at his baby with a proud smile. "I love you, Shō..." As he utter those words something inside him broke. He doesn't know why but those words saddens him.

Tsukishima sat on the side of the bed looking at his omega who's staring at nothing. It seems like he haven't notice his Alpha's presence.

"Tadashi..." Tsukishima called. Yamaguchi slightly flinch. He looked at Tsukishima questioningly. Tsukishima shake his head.

"You dozed off..." Tsukishima answered, worried.

"Oh..." Yamaguchi look at Shōichi and there's a pang of pain in his chest. "Take care of Shōichi, Kei." Yamaguchi said with a gentle smile. "I packed everything. Don't forget to check his milk before feeding it to him. Change the diaper every four hours and Oh–" Yamaguchi didn't finish what he's saying when Tsukishima wrapped his arms around his shoulder, editing calming pheromones.

"Calm down..." Tsukishima whispered placing a soft kiss on Yamaguchi's forehead. Yamaguchi wrapped his arms around Tsukishima's torso, pouting but still calmed down by Tsukishima's pheromones.

"Tsukki! Tsukki! Tsukki!" Yamaguchi feels like saying those nicknames again. He looked up at Tsukishima and kissed him on the lips. "I love you!" Yamaguchi grinned at Tsukishima making the Alpha smile at his cuteness.

"Marry me right now." Tsukishima said jokingly.

And there's this pang of pain in his heart again... Marry... me? Yamaguchi hide those behind his soft smile. What the hell is that for?

"Tsukki!" Yamaguchi called while listening at Tsukishima's heartbeat.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima asked picking up his phone when it vibrates. After seeing the caller's ID he immediately answer the phone and then put his phone in airplane mode so it won't look like he ignore the call.

"Promise me..." Yamaguchi didn't looked at Tsukishima while uttering every word.

"Why are you saying those words?" Tsukishima was a bit annoyed at Yamaguchi's choices of words.

"Nothing! Hehehe!" Yamaguchi giggle before pulling away from the hug to get ready. It's already eight in the morning and the fourth train to Tokyo will leave in an hour and a half. "Go and get ready! I need to ready to." Yamaguchi stand up and stretch a bit.

A long minutes passed and Tsukishima and Shōichi is ready to go. They are standing outside the gate with the car waiting in front. Yamaguchi fix Shōichi's hat with a frog design.

"We're leaving now. Say bye to mama." Tsukishima hold Shōichi's arms and move to from side to side. Yamaguchi forced a smile. He feels like... something bad will happen, at this point he really don't know anymore. He's not sure at all. He doesn't want to let this two go.

"Blah! blah! bleh..." Shōichi tried his best but failed, of course he's just a six months old baby after all.

"It's mama, not blah bleh." Tsukishima chuckled. He looked at Yamaguchi and cup his cheek with his free hand. "Have fun, okay? Don't worry about us." Tsukishima said.

A strong gust of cold wind blew Yamaguchi's already long hair as he give the Alpha an assuring smile. "Hai, Kei! Take care of our son." Yamaguchi walked closer to the two and placed a kiss on Shōichi's forehead which immediately make the baby giggle in delight. "Mama will always love you. Bye bye salty baby~" Yamaguchi joked. "And salty daddy~" Yamaguchi teases giving the Alpha a smirk when he gulped.