Chapter 7

Party

Tsukishima came back to their newly cleaned sit with a scowl in his face. Kageyama on the other hand was laughing all the time from the time his friend asked for their table to be cleaned until he approached the omega to make an acquaintance and being turned down.

"That was epic, I should have recorded that." Kageyama chuckled shaking his head in disappointment. "Tsk, Tsk, Tsk. That's an effective blackmail." Kageyama said looking up at Tsukishima with a smirk.

"Shut up, King." Tsukishima's face was scrunch up face completely pissed off from what just happen.

"Whatever." Kageyama tossed him a baby blue envelope with a little dinosaur picture.

"I love dinosaurs but I'm not into this." Tsukishima said picking up the envelope and inspecting it. "A birthday party perhaps?" Tsukishima asked. Their order came and placed in front of them.

The truth is as a successor of Japan's largest Toy Company he should have eating lunch at a fancy restaurant and not here, though it's not the food that makes him came back. It's the omega that his mind can't stopped thinking despite of convincing himself that he hates omega.

"Join us to celebrate the first birthday of Giichi on Sunday, July 14, 3 o'clock at Sawamura Residents. What? Do I look like a child at Sugawara-san's eyes?" Tsukishima asked caressing the little dinosaur picture on the side. 'Is it removable?'

"Of course there's an after party for adults, I wish." Kageyama said looking at Tsukishima. "And don't even think on removing that dino boy."

"This is an invitation from Sugawara-san!" Hinata barge in the rest room where he found Yamaguchi entered. "It's a children's party! Let's beat those children in every games, Tadashi!" Hinata laughed evily after that, after not hearing any response from the freckled boy Hinata calmed down and inspect his friend. "Oi!" Hinata pokes Yamaguchi's cheeks

Yamaguchi flinch with the sudden touch, he was just standing there and looking at the mirror with his mind wondering about who knows, he didn't know too. All he knows is he's thinking without a topic.

"Hinata? What's up." Yamaguchi asked smiling at Hinata.

"Are you okay? You're acting weird these past few days." Hinata stated pouting while scratching the back of his head.

"Am I?" Yamaguchi asked back, he didn't know that he's acting weird! He thought he's acting normal all the time.

"Hmm, First you suddenly likes children. Since we're highschool you really doesn't like children but now you look whipped whenever you see babies. Next your blushing hard with innocent things! Hotdogs, balls and even milk! Are you really okay? And then Rin always tell me that you're giving her your work whenever a certain guy came to our café." Hinata stated innocently but with a small smirk hidden between his smile.

"I– " Yamaguchi was speechless. "W-Why are we invited in a children's party?" Yamaguchi asked his friend who immediately forgot about what he's asking and his sparkles in joy for him asking.

"Oh yeah, We can go at 3 am so we can play with the kids but we can also go at 7 pm so we can attend straight in the after party for adults! Do you know that Suga-san has some crazy famous friends?! I think Daichi-san are friends with Bokuto Koutaro and Kuroo Tetsuro! I can't wait! And another one, Tanaka has a friend Kiyoko Shimuzu too, those names are pretty big for a Children's party that's why I'm so excited! Yachi is coming too, we're going earlier because we're going to help Suga-san!" Hinata explained, he thought he already forget to breath.

"W-Wait! Did you say Bokuto Koutaro?! And K-Kiyoko Shimuzu?! Are we really invited there?!" Yamaguchi asked panicking. "Do we need suit? Or... Uhm, something formal clothes? Maybe it will became a formal party because those people are so serious!" Yamaguchi was anxious about the thought of meeting those biggest people not just in the world of business but in the world of industry too.

"Of course! We're Suga-san and Daichi-san's friends too!" Hinata said his smile almost reach the sky.

"I'm going too meet those people..." Yamaguchi shake his head, smiling.

"I'm going to meet him..." He heard Hinata mumbles.

"Who?" Yamaguchi asked tilting his head on the side while looking at Hinata.

"No one, hehe. Let's get back to work!" Hinata said marching out of the rest room with a big smile plastered on his face.

•••

A week has passed and it's already Giichi's birthday. With those thoughts Yamaguchi think the guest are going to go at the party when 7 o'clock came but no. When they arrived at Sawamura's residents, you can spell the word 'chaos' everywhere! The three of them are just standing at the entrance watching the chaos unfold upon their eyes.

If they only knew, they wouldn't came there at 1 in the afternoon.

"Don't fucking slide on the stair, idiots!" Sugawara yelled at Tanaka who's sliding at the stair with a cushion while Nishinoya cheer on him because he can't do it due to his pregnancy.

"Kenma, what the hell! Stop playing and eat your food!" A black hair boy peek in from the kitchen's door, Kuroo Tetsuro with his polo and pink cute apron.

"No!" Kenma shook his head, who's playing on the couch like a little kid.

Their head turned to the right.

"Bokuto-san." (Sorry! Even though their married I can't help.) Akaashi shook his head in defeat, caressing his Alpha's back. "It's just a movie. They're still alive. There, There, stop crying." Akaashi smile at Bokuto.

"AGAAASHHII!" Bokuto immediately hug his omega and give him a smile. "Let's watch Titanic next!" Bokuto said walking to the television to find the CD for the movie

"Oh my god." Akaashi just face palmed.

"Did you put the exact amount of baking soda on the mixture before giving it to Daichi-san?" Narita asked Kinoshita who just came out of the kitchen with Ennoshita on their side watching Tanaka with disappointed eyes slide on the stair.

"What? I thought you only need a little?" Kinoshita asked Narita, shocked.

"Run!" Narita said and Kinoshita immediately run back to the kitchen, calling Daichi's name.

"Uhm..." It was Hinata. "Do you think this is the right house?" Hinata asked, still watching. They heard a shouting and laugh from the kitchen which made them flinch.

"Uh, They are those businessmen who's feared because of being scary, right?" Yachi asked pointing at the boy in the living room who's smiling happily like a child watching his favourite cartoon in the morning while watching the old Rose from Titanic reveal her story.

"I think we enter the wrong house." Yamaguchi take a step back and ready to walked out of the scene when he bump into someone. He's not that weak to fall back or whatever so he's just standing there his forehead line up with the person's nose and his eyes on the person's red, uhm... finger licking good lips.

"Watch your step, omega."

peachlass.