Chapter 35

He's back

"Tadashi..." Both Hinata and Yamaguchi freeze on where they are sitting at. Yamaguchi refuse to look back. It's just an hallucination. Yamaguchi gently stand up like no one just called him and started walking, leaving his belongings to Hinata. He close his eyes and take a deep breath and continue walking.

His heart is tightening inside his chest. "Tadashi!" Hearing his voice call his name with yearning makes his heart shattered. It's so out of his character. "Are you going to run all your life?" Tsukishima asked mixed with anger and disappointment.

Yamaguchi stopped from walking and look down where he saw his son trying his best to take a peek at his father innocently while sucking his thumb, at this month baby can smell pheromones slightly. Can you recognize it? That's your father, Shō. His tears started to form in his. He feels so bad, so bad that he can't take it anymore.

"I don't wanna hide anymore but I'm scared." Yamaguchi said unconsciously. His hug to Shōichi tighten.

"It's okay to be scared but will you let that overpowered and control you all the time?" Tsukishima asked. Yamaguchi didn't say a thing and just keep staring at the ground. Hell no, he's not going back, not now. He's still loss in this emotion of 'fear'. And he didn't think he can recover himself that easy.

"No." Yamaguchi answered. Shaking his head in disagreement. Just one more week, month or even year. He's not ready to face this person and everyday he was alone his fear for this day to come rise.

"This is his boyfriend, by the way or let's just say fiancée?", " Sorry he's in the shower", "We just finished making love." Those words and that omega's laughter are still lingering on his head. Well, that's where fear started, by the thoughts of him loving someone aside from him, of course romantically. But if he already marrying someone, why is he standing in front of him?

"In that case, will you come with me freely or I'll take you by force?" Tsukishima asked. He's not happy with how the Omega think. Kageyama and Hinata who's standing at their back and watching the scene was hoping that they will make things out right here and right now.

"He's not going to kidnap Yamaguchi, right?" Hinata asked, worried for his friend's life.

"Just in case, I asked Kuroo-san and Bokuto-san to ready Tsukishima's safe house." Kageyama answered and sipped on his milk that he brought on the way there.

"What?! You asked the wrong person!" Kageyama just look at Hinata innocently.

"After this, you need to explain yourself." Kageyama said and throw away the carton of milk in the trash can. He then pulled Hinata out of the scene to buy another milk.

Force? Is he serious?

The wind started to blow and the trees swayed on the rhythm of the wind, giving some vibes on the scene. Tsukishima remain standing behind Yamaguchi's while the Omega refuse to look at him. He knows he will be fucked up once he look back.

Tsukishima sighed. "Fine, I'll let you go. I won't force you to come with me if you still can't, but..." Tsukishima stared at Yamaguchi's back, hoping to see his face that he's been longing to touch. "Can you just ask me first if it's true?" Tsukishima asked. It's him being as understanding as he can and not letting his Alpha instinct to just grab the omega put him inside the van and bring him in his house. That will be a drag.

"Is it true?" Yamaguchi asked obediently but the question, will it make the fear go away?

"Of course not, you idiot. Why would I marry another Omega beside you? Remember, I hate them? You're the only person I want to marry." Tsukishima answered with a forced chuckle. If a bird wants to fly, why would you cage it? If this omega doesn't want him, why would he force him? Their relationship is not that deep when things happen.