Chapter 45

I'm so so so so so sorry!

Last

Death is a challenge. It tell us not to waste time. For the Alpha-Omega relationship, death is part of their love. Once an Omega died their Alpha feel the intense hopelessness. They found no reason to continue living. That's how strong the love and bond between the Alpha and Omega.

Yamaguchi seen this right before his eyes when his mother died and his father continue to grieve but refuse to take care of himself that soon put him in an end. Due to oldness of his grandparents the custody for him went on his parent's trusted friend, Makoto Shimada.

"Tsukki, Oi!" Tsukishima can hear someone call his name. He can feel the warmth of the person in his head, it's like he's sitting in someone's lap. Fingers started to brush his hair. The same comfort he felt whenever Yamaguchi will brush his hair...YAMAGUCHI!

Tsukishima immediately opened his eyes. A pair of brown eyes welcomed him with a warm and gentle smile. The freckled cheeks that he'd rather stare than the night sky. "Finally you're awake!" Yamaguchi chuckled and hearing his chuckles again is like hundreds of angles are singing for him.

"Yams..." The reflection of Yamaguchi shine in his glasses. Tears started to build up in his eyes after seeing the love of his life once again.

"Hmm?" Yamaguchi hummed and continue to brush his hair.

"Why did you leave me?" Tsukishima asked, there's a hint of pain in his voice as he ask those question. Yamaguchi stopped from brushing his hair. A small sad smile was placed on his lips. "You promised me." Tsukishima sat up and looked at the boy finding his eyes but Yamaguchi looked away.

"Thank you for giving me justice for those years." Yamaguchi said finally looking at Tsukishima and giving him a precious close eyed smile.

Two years pass after Yamaguchi's death but all Tsukishima did was to find justice for his death when the jury said that Akinari is mentally unstable person and should serve his life time sentence in mental Hospital instead in prison. Tsukishima work hard to put the boy in prison. He knows that the Watanabe just pay it off so their son will never go in prison but jokes on them. He can do it too. After two years of hardwork, Akinari was finally put in prison.

Yamaguchi stand up and stretch a bit and fix his clothes. Tsukishima remain in his seat watching Yamaguchi. So... He's really dead? This is just an imagination or a dream.

"You should go back." Yamaguchi said pointing at him. "They're waiting for you, Shōichi is waiting for you." Yamaguchi said emphasizing their son's name. There's really nothing that will last forever. Lovers will break up with you, friends will ends and parents will soon die. He should have show how much he love this man. Yamaguchi turn around. "Go back home–"

"You are my home..." Tsukishima murmured. "You know how it pains me to visit your grave. How to sleep and wake up knowing that you're not there? It's kills me to live without you. It's so fucking cheese but Tadashi..." Tsukishima looked up at Yamaguchi who refused to look at him. "You are my home that I want to return to, you are my rest in this tiring world, You are my Omega–"

"Tsukishima –"

"P-Please...take me home..." Tsukishima pleaded. "Take me with you..." He whispered.

There was a long silence before Yamaguchi decided to look at Tsukishima. "Take my hand, then." Yamaguchi stretch his hand for the boy. Slowly, Tsukishima hold Yamaguchi's hand. There was smile on his lips. He's finally in his home.

The both of them walk on the endless path, holding each other's hand with a smile. Finally, the star and moon reunited without the dark clouds covering how they make the night so beautiful. Forever and ever, the moon and star will shine in dark sky of night.