Chapter 39

Family

Another morning came in the Tsukishima household. It was peacefully quiet. They are all in the living room playing. Shōichi can already sit on his own at the age of six months old, often tries to crawl with the help of his father who teases him a lot. He always end up falling on the side whenever he tries to crawl to his mama's direction. Of course his papa is on the rescue to sit him back then Yamaguchi will laugh which ends up all of them laughing.

"You're already six months, kiddo. Try to crawl if you can." Tsukishima started to tease the poor baby again. Shōichi grabbed the rattle on his side and throw it at his father. Tsukishima just chuckled at the baby because it's not painful at all. "That's all?" Tsukishima taunted.

Shōichi look at Tsukishima's face. His eyes started to tear up making the Alpha panic a little.

"Oh shit." Tsukishima get the rattle and shake it in front of Shōichi, making some funny sounds. Yamaguchi is in the kitchen making some juice and milk for them and if he heard Shōichi crying, it would be the end of his all mighty Alpha ass.

Shōichi clapped his hand, he was entertained by the sound of the rattle. His eyes was full of amusement and he's making weird but cute sound which makes Tsukishima look at him with amusement.

"You're so adorable, reminds me of Tadashi." Tsukishima said. He continue to shake the rattle while poking Shōichi's face who shoved his hand away with his little weak hands. "And salty." Tsukishima continued with a sighed.

"Reminds me of you, Kei." Yamaguchi said placing the tray of snacks in the center table. Hearing his mama's voice. Shōichi tried to crawl to where Yamaguchi is but failed. He end up falling on his stomach. "Shō!" Yamaguchi immediately help him sit back but ends up chuckling when he saw Shōichi smiling at him like he's happy to see him.

"Psh." Tsukishima rolled his eyes at the two.

"Aww, my baby..." Yamaguchi rubbed the tip of his nose on Shōichi's nose making the baby smile bigger, showing his toothless gum.

"The hell?" Tsukishima said in disbelief.

Yamaguchi look at Tsukishima and giggle. He then crawl to his Alpha. Placing his hand in the space between Tsukishima's thigh and placing a soft kiss on the Alpha's cheek "and for my another baby! Tadah!" Yamaguchi give Tsukishima a close eyed smile.

Tsukishima place his hand on the back of Yamaguchi's neck and pulling him closer to place a sweet and soft kiss on his omega's lips. Tsukishima smile a little when he pulled away. Yamaguchi just smiled back at him before adverting his attention to their son.

"Time flies so fast." Yamaguchi sat in between Tsukishima's legs. He looked up at Tsukishima, giggling. "Soon, on April next year, Shō will celebrate his birthday and I want to marry you on March when spring starts!" Yamaguchi dreamily said while watching Shōichi play with his rattle.

"Whatever you want. Let's plan the wedding when next year starts." Tsukishima said and Yamaguchi nodded in agreement.

"I want the modern ceremony more so I can choose Hinata as the bride's maid. I know that Hinata choose the traditional wedding that's why he wants to marry Kags again but this time in Brazil." Yamaguchi said. "Ah! Speaking of Hinata's wedding!" Yamaguchi stand straight and face Tsukishima with blushing face. "I-I don't have a... p-passport..." Yamaguchi looked away, embarrassed.

Tsukishima laughed at Yamaguchi's embarrassed face. "Damn, sorry for laughing. I'll work on that." Tsukishima cover his mouth to surpassed his laughter. Yamaguchi just cover his face and go back to his old position which is leaning on the Alpha's chest.

"S-Shōichi too..." Yamaguchi murmured.

"Yeah, I'll ask Ayaka to work on that." Tsukishima assured the boy.

"My heat is coming, what a drag." Yamaguchi just remembered that this month is about to end.

"Really?" Tsukishima asked with excitement.

"Shut up, Kei. Last time I thought I was about to die." Yamaguchi furrowed is brows at the Alpha.

"Why would I kill you?" Tsukishima asked with a devilish smile.

"I couldn't walk for like two days! I was bedridden!" Yamaguchi said flatly, he has no time for any jokes.

"I missed you. You didn't even let me in when you have your first heat here." Tsukishima gave his omega a smirk.

"Shut up. I don't want to hear anything from you or you'll sleep in the sofa for a week." Yamaguchi stand up to get Shōichi who's trying to crawl on their way but sadly, failed.

Tsukishima acted like he is zipping his mouth. Seeing how his Alpha acted, Yamaguchi can't help but to shake his head at his Alpha's playfulness when it's just the three of them.

Yamaguchi carry Shōichi who is happily to get carried by his mama. Yamaguchi stand infront of the glass sliding door where he can see the garden of the house and ofcourse the sky. It's just green and some flowers. A butterfly is flying around the flowers to get some nectar. The sun was bright but not hot.

A pair of warm arm was wrapped around the both of them. Yamaguchi lean on Tsukishima's chest when the Alpha hugged them from the back. Shōichi immediately looked back. Tsukishima met his son's eye and he stuck his tongue out to tease the boy. Shōichi tries to imitate his father but he looks like he's licking his lips.

Tsukishima chuckled getting Yamaguchi's attention. "Why?" Yamaguchi asked.

"He tried to imitate me but failed." Tsukishima patted the boy's head. "Better luck next time." Tsukishima said.

"He's just a baby right now. Don't be surprised if one day he's saltier than you." Yamaguchi said. "I'll watch you suffer." He chuckled after seeing Tsukishima's sour face.

"He already get my face. I want him to at least have your personality." Tsukishima said.

"A coward? No thanks." Yamaguchi shake his head. Tsukishima looked at him like he said something funny.

"Nope. A fighter and a person who's willing to face his fear for his love one." Tsukishima said placing a kiss on Shōichi's forehead. Yamaguchi stared at Tsukishima like he just fall in love again.

"Will you be mine?" Yamaguchi unconsciously said. Tsukishima look at him weirdly before leaning a bit to whispered something on his ear.

"I'm all yours from the start, my omega."

—What a happy family. : )

peachlass