Chapter 1

FIRST

"Yamaguchi, here please!" Hinata shouts from the far side of the café. The café that they are working at as a part time job is currently full of customers. The reason for this phenomenon is the photoshoot in front of their café. Many of the fans choose to eat here when they are hungry or tired.

"Wait." Yamaguchi answered. He gave the customer a polite smile. "What is your order, Sir?" He asked politely. 

"Frappé." The man answered simply. 

"That's all, Sir?" Yamaguchi asked while writing it on the small note pad so his co-workers could make it.

"Yeah." The man said and waved his hand, signalling to leave his side.

He gave the order to Yachi who's in the counter as a cashier. Yamaguchi stands in front of the counter, squinting his eyes to see what's happening on the other side of the street. Can't see anything, he decides to ask Yachi a little detail about the photoshoot in front of their café. "Who is the model?" Yamaguchi asked, pouting at the other side of the street.

Yachi released a small sequel. "It's Lev Haiba and his sister Alisa Haiba." Yachi shakes his head, disappointed. "I seriously want to go there and ask for an autograph but I can't. The café is full of customers!" Yachi groans in annoyance, pouting at Yamaguchi who just gave her a small chuckle.

Soon Hinata joined them. "I think they are here until midnight!" Hinata joined the conversation giving Yachi another set of orders. "We can ask for an autograph after our shift!" Hinata exclaimed excitedly.

Lev Haiba and Alisa Haiba, two of the most famous models in Asia, especially in Russia and here in Japan. All of their advertisements give companies a high raise. That's how effective their beauty is.

"Really?" Yamaguchi asked, dreaming about seeing a superstar. "It'll be my first time seeing a model, then." Yamaguchi was excited about their little plan.

"Wah! I'm excited too!" Hinata and Yachi joined him.

"I'm excited to reduce your wages too!" Their boss just appeared beside them with an evil smile making them shriek a little.

"Boss, we're just kidding!" Yachi smiled at their boss, using her cuteness. Their boss is a man in his early twenties and a beta. They can't deny that their boss is very handsome with his fair skin and light blue hair and blue eyes. Yes, very handsome but he's into beta girls more since he's a beta.

"I'm not, so go back to work." Their boss claps his hand before entering the counter to count their earnings for the day. That is his usual work when he is bored or just feeling greedy for money.

"Boss has no chill. He's just sitting in his office while counting money all day." Hinata whispered to Yamaguchi who just chuckled at him and got yelled at when their boss heard their conversation.

"Hinata! I heard you!" Their boss yelled at Hinata making them run to the customers faster while chuckling.

"I'm just kidding boss, you're handsome!" Hinata yelled back giving their boss a mischievous smile.

The bell on the door clang indicating that they have another customer. Since Yamaguchi is near the entrance, he decided to welcome the customer as usual. Yamaguchi was about to welcome their customers when he got mesmerised by the man's beauty. Holy shit-? Long blonde hair, beautiful emotionless amber eyes that makes it stand out more with his black rectangular glasses. Fair skin and thin lips, perfect jawline, long lashes and thin lips. A perfect epitome of beauty for Yamaguchi. On the man's back is a tall black-haired boy with scary face and very handsome but the blonde one stands out more for him.