Chapter 26

Judge (Short Chapter)

Yamaguchi sat there, eyes wide open and mouth shut. He the stand up and walk abound his apartment, brushing his hair in frustration. He took too many fast breaths to the point that he can't breath properly anymore. He stop from walking back and forth to stare at the pregnancy test on the coffee table.

"How the hell will I tell this to, Tsukki? Why? Why did I go to his place in the first place? Just why the hell he didn't use a condom if he knows that I'm in heat? Is it so fucking hard to cover your dic–" Yamaguchi slapped his mouth before he even finish his word. "Yamaguchi Tadashi, Language." Yamaguchi repeated what Daichi always tell them when they curse or say inappropriate words.

Yamaguchi stand up and sat on the corner where he was trapped between the wall and cabinet. When he's in this position he find comfort and safety from the cabinet and wall that's securing his body. He hug his knees and stare at his dark house.

How will I tell this to Tsukishima?

Will he accept it? If yes, will he marry me? If not? What will happen to me?

Why did this happen in the first place?

I'm not a protagonist in a story for god to give me this kind of rollercoaster life.

I'm too young to have kids! I'm just twenty three!

His hand found a way to his tummy, gently caressing it. There's a life inside him, someone will born because of him. Yamaguchi pouted and look at his tummy and glare at it. "Hold on there little one. I don't know if your father will accept you but me, I'll try my best." Caressing his tummy, Yamaguchi soon finds true comfort.

"We're not sure..." Yamaguchi look up and close his eyes, still caressing his tummy. "If he didn't, he's a bastard." Yamaguchi nodded at himself as he imagine Tsukishima throwing him at the garbage can. "If he do... you'll be a Tsukishima and not Yamaguchi." Yamaguchi whispered.

"But still, I don't know how to tell this not just to Tsukishima but to your uncles and aunties too and to people I know. They'll probably think I'm an easy to get person for getting pregnant at a young age." Yamaguchi was like a crazy man who's talking to himself while caressing his tummy. Yamaguchi cupped his face as he imagine being judged by other people.

His tears started to dropped one by one on the floor. His breathing started to became uneven. "I don't want them to see me. I don't think they'll understand." His voice was brittle and his vision. He can't fight the tears that's coming. "I tried to keep positive but thinking what other people might say..." His tears streamed down like a waterfalls.

"I know that it's my fault in the first place but... but..." He began to sobbed louder. "Mama..." Yamaguchi can't help but utter those words when he feels helpless or defeated. "Mama, what should I do? I'm afraid to get judge by other people but I don't want to kill this child, Mama. Help me, please." Yamaguchi cried a bit louder hoping that his 'Mama' will hear him and answer all of his questions.

Yamaguchi stare at nothingness when he remembered what he saw in social media. His eyes slowly dropped on his abdomen. "Right... you're just as small as a peanut. You don't know what's happening. You're... still nothing." Yamaguchi stare like a crazy man on his abdomen. "Right." The light in his eyes was dead when he smile.

(A/N: Yamaguchi will be in a state called "Perinatal Depression" It's a depression during pregnancy while "Postpartum Depression" is after pregnancy. I'm just saying because he'll be in this state during his pregnancy. Thank you.)

It was time for work and everyone is there except for a certain omega. It's been two days and Yamaguchi is still out of sight. Hinata checked his apartment but it was locked and no one is answering. Whenever he call or text him, it's always 'reconnecting' means his phone is on airplane mode and he never reply on his text too.

The wall of his apartment was too thick to smell the Omega's pheromones so, he's not sure if he's there or he's doing fine. Sugawara called him last night and he answered, he only told them that he's doing fine and they don't need to worry.

"Yo, Human tangerine." Kageyama greeted as he entered the café but Hinata just looked away, he's not in the mood to play with him. Noticing it, Kageyama became serious too. "Are you okay?" Kageyama asked.

"Yeah." Hinata said as he continue to mop the floor.

"What's happening?" Kageyama asked worried for his boyfriend.

"It's just... Yamaguchi." Hinata said as he slumped on the chair. "He's so mean. He keeps ignoring my calls and text and when I come to his apartment he acts like he's not there." Hinata look away, he feels useless. "He can always talk to me anyway. We're friends for like seven years and he wouldn't even share his problem to me. It's been two days! Two goddamn days without him!" Hinata said frustrated.

"Maybe give him some time?" Kageyama asked he doesn't know how to deal with things that involved something like this.

"Are you even listening, stupid Kageyama?" Hinata asked. His deep brown eyes glimmering.

"Yeah..." Kageyama answered. "Maybe he has a problem he can't share?" Kageyama asked.

"Problem he can't share? Like when you kill someone?" Hinata asked innocently.

"Idiot." Kageyama shook his head in disappointment.

From this chapter we'll be pretty dark, I'm telling you because I just read the chapters that I'm writing.

I'm not good at writing but I hope you can feel Yam's pain because I do. I mean the judging part.

peachlass