Chapter 9

Tease

Yamaguchi keeps on sighing in defeat as soon as Kuroo gave them the instruction on what meat to buy and how we would know the vegetables is fresh or not. He can't even enjoy the fact that the one and only Kuroo Tetsuro is instructing them about things as soon as the thought of being alone with this man beside him entered his mind.

"That's all and please make it fast or the children wouldn't enjoy this party." Kuroo said winking at him and then tapping Tsukishima's shoulder. "Kenma?! Don't sulk in one place!" He shouts as soon as he saw Kenma beside the couch playing video games.

Yamaguchi and Tsukishima was left there alone.

"Ano... Let's go." Yamaguchi walked out of the house first. They didn't need to ride a bike or to commute because the market is not that far from where they are and they can also passed by a vegetable store

"Say, Are you always here?" It was Tsukishima who started the conversation.

"Hmm, N-No, I'm here when we have free time." Yamaguchi answered in a straight face even though his cheeks are burning. "How about you? I've never been seen you before." He asked.

They've been friends with Sugawara for years but they've never seen him before. Well, it's their first time to meet the big friends of Sugawara but they've never heard about him before.

"No, I don't like crowd." Tsukishima answered and Yamaguchi didn't say a thing anymore. It's just that, for him, this person beside him is still a stranger. While Yamaguchi doesn't want to talk anymore that's completely opposite of Tsukishima who still wants to talk to the freckled boy.

Tsukishima never feels the need to start a conversation, all his life it was the other way around who finds a way to talk to him. They will do anything to get his attention that's why Tsukishima doesn't know how to continue a conversation and even how to start a conversation.

"Have you ever been in a museum?" Tsukishima asked as they turned left, the grocery store is not that far, can even see it from a far.

Yamaguchi answered Tsukishima's question, fidgeting his fingers. "Ah, Yeah, one time. When I was on the fifth grade."

"Do you want to visit a museum with me?" Tsukishima asked nonchalantly, he didn't know too it just came out of nowhere. "I mean if you only want." Tsukishima coolly turned it.

Yamaguchi can't do anything but to blush and walked. It's not his fault it's this man's fault. How dare he say something like that?! "I-Isn't too fast?" Yamaguchi cover his mouth with his wrist, embarrassed.

"Fast? It's not like I'm going to marry and impregnate you. I'm just asking for company. You can turn it down if you don't want." Tsukishima looked down at the boy beside him, he raised his brow after seeing him as a blushing mess.

"Y-Your words a-are so vulgar!" Yamaguchi answered. He fastened his pace and entering the grocery.

Tsukishima watched the freckled boy panicked with a smirk. He shook his head before putting both of his hand inside his pocket and entering the grocery. "Oi, Why are you so embarrassed?" Tsukishima asked following the boy to the meat section.

"Please, shut up, Tsukishima-san." Yamaguchi shushed him.

"Tsukishima-san?" Tsukishima asked a bit annoyed.

"Uh... Isn't that your name?" Yamaguchi asked back inspecting the meat's price before buying. "Should we buy a meat for Gyukatsu, Tsukishima-san?" Yamaguchi asked one more time but he didn't looked at Tsukishima's annoyed face. When he didn't hear and answer from the blonde that's time when he looked back. "Tsukishima-san?"