Chapter 19

Noted

It was a foolish feelings, indeed.

Tsukishima slowly place Yamaguchi in the chair while he walk to the kitchen, to cook breakfast. Yamaguchi on the other hand are convincing himself to be at least mad at the person in the kitchen. Tsukishima decided to cook some tamagoyaki and miso soup. Typical Japanese breakfast.

"Tsukki..." Tsukishima sighed in relief, at least he still want to talk to me.

"Yeah?" Tsukishima asked, he didn't move his eyes away from his dish.

"You really like dinosaur, huh?" Yamaguchi giggles. "Even this boxer has a dinosaur imprint." Yamaguchi's giggles turned into chuckles. Tsukishima can't look at the omega's  way due to embarrassment. "What is this again, T-rex?" Yamaguchi has zero percent of intention to embarrassed Tsukishima.

Tsukishima's cheeks has a tint of pink when he faced Yamaguchi. He didn't noticed that he grab that new boxer. He was busy worrying about what happened between them. It was just for collection purpose he didn't really wear it at all cost. He swear to god if someone come in he might kill it right away.

"Yeah." Tsukishima's response made Yamaguchi's face brighten.

"You know, I saw this over all dinosaur pajama in mall. It's really cute!" Yamaguchi said. "If you want I can buy it for you, of course you need to pay me back." Yamaguchi looked at the Alpha.

"Sure." Tsukishima didn't know what to say so he just agree to whatever the omega said.

"Really? Then I'll buy it!" Yamaguchi said smiling. "I was wondering if Hinata is still breathing. I haven't answer his calls and text." Yamaguchi chuckled as he picked the phone which is laying on the table. Didn't I left this in the doorway?

"I bet he's with the King." Tsukishima said placing the tamagoyaki on the table while they wait for the soup to boil.

"King?" Yamaguchi asked, he didn't know who this king is.

"Ah, It's what his employees call him. King." Tsukishima said, scooping some cold rice that his mother cook. It's still okay, though. He shouldn't waste food is they can still eat it.

"Oh, Why though?" Yamaguchi asked.

"Well..." Tsukishima placed the cup of rice in front of Yamaguchi before getting his cup. "He's bossy, egoistic and perfectionist." Tsukishima said. "I'll check the soup, eat up." Tsukishima gave Yamaguchi chopstick.

Yamaguchi look at food. He's so tired, sore and hungry. He really need this! Finally he can eat until he's satisfied. He was about to put the food inside his mouth after saying thank you when the door banged open. His hand freeze in the middle as he glare to whoever dare to interrupt his food session.

"Yamaguchi!" Hinata run towards him. It was too stop him. Hinata lunged his body at him and they both fall on the fall. Yamaguchi fall but first and it damn hurts! "Ahh! I thought you're dead!" Hinata hugged his neck to the point that he can't breath anymore.

"I–Hinata at this point, I'll die!" Yamaguchi stuttered in his word as he tried his best to remove Hinata's grasp around his neck. His friend look at him with overacting teary eyes.

"I thought I'll just see you a dead meat."

Yamaguchi laughed. Both of them heard a coughed making them looked at the two Alpha who's sharing a death glare.

"What?" The both of them asked to each Alpha. Tsukishima extend his hand to help him stand up, same as Kageyama but Hinata just stand on his own.

"Are you okay? You fall." Tsukishima asked looking at his lower body. Yamaguchi immediately cover his lower body with his both hand looking away and blushing profusely.

"Yeah!"

"So, what happened here?" Hinata asked innocently. "I already called everyone to go here for help but I think it's not necessary anymore?"

"Hinata, you idiot!"  Kageyama face palmed.

"Who are you calling idiot? Stupid Kageyama, stupid!" Hinata fired back. Tsukishima and Yamaguchi stand there as the two started to fight.

"Just eat. Those two are hopeless idiot." Tsukishima said calmly as he pull the chair for Yamaguchi. Yamaguchi just smile awkwardly as he take the sit.

"Huh?" Kageyama asked, angrily. "Who are you calling hopeless idiot?" Kageyama asked Tsukishima who give him a smug look with a smirk which make him pissed.

Yamaguchi just sighed and decided to just enjoy the food in front of him as the three exchange downgrading words at each other, teasing or probably brawling over nonsense. Yamaguchi was about to put the food inside his mouth when the door banged open for the second time.

"Hinata! Yamaguchi! Where are my precious omega?" Sugawara barge in with Giichi in his baby backpack carrier on his front. Daichi is in his back ready to catch the baby if ever.

"Damn, shrimp!" Tsukishima glared at Hinata who grinned sheepishly.

•••

"Oh my god!" Sugawara gave Giichi to Daichi who finally sighed in relief. Yamaguchi explain nervously while Tsukishima calmly sip on his tea.

"It's my fault, Sugawara-san." Yamaguchi looked at Tsukishima who just sipped on his tea. "Right, Tsukishima-san?" Yamaguchi asked, hoping that the Alpha will cooperate.

"Tsukishima-san?" Tsukishima gave him the are-you-kidding-me look. "That's not what you usually call me, what's with the sudden change?" Tsukishima asked with serious face.

"Huh?" Yamaguchi asked with the voice of hopelessness and acceptance with Sugawara's rage.

"You told me you'll call me 'Tsukki' from that day on." Tsukishima furrowed his brows. He already forget the fact that there's a lot of people inside his house and looking at him weirdly.

"Huh?" Yamaguchi asked one more time.

"Shut up, Yamaguchi." Tsukishima go back on his tea. Staring at the stead water inside his cup.

On the other side Sugawara giggled at the two. It was funny to see Tsukishima like that. Sugawara then sighed after remembering their situation. He forgot that he's being a judge there.

"Just be careful, okay? Don't do it when Yamaguchi is in heat or if you're doin' it—" Sugawara started

"No—"

"Just use condom, that's the safest thing."

"We're not doing it—"

"Noted." Tsukishima cut off Yamaguchi with a bored expression. Yamaguchi looked at him dumbfounded.

peachlass