Chapter 37

Room

It was already sunset when they reach Tsukishima's house. Shōichi was already asleep on Yamaguchi's shoulder. They sent Hinata and Kageyama to their home before going home. Yamaguchi grab the bag where Shōichi's things are in before going out of the car.

"Give it to me." Tsukishima closed the door of the car and stretch his hand for the bag. Yamaguchi gave him a faint smile before giving the bag to him.

The both of them walked inside the house.

Tsukishima's house looks a bit different from before or it's been a long time since he last saw this house? Tsukishima-san opened the door while Yamaguchi just followed the Alpha. His eyes widened after seeing what's inside when Tsukishima opened the lights.

"WELCOME HOME!" All of them shouted.

There were estimated thirty people in the living room. The confetti was a bit awkward when it didn't explode in the right time but it's also the reason why most of them laugh.

"LOL!" Kuroo said and all of them bursted in a laughter

An soft smile appeared on Yamaguchi's lips after seeing his friends, close or not. Tears started to form in his eyes because of happiness. The feeling of home, the warmth of love and acceptance from them is touching his heart.

"Waah!" Shōichi stated crying interrupting his tears but that doesn't remove the smile on his face.

"Wow a baby! I hope I have one too." Oikawa said after seeing Yamaguchi's baby. He glance at Iwaizumi who had a scowl the whole time.

"Ehem, Iwa-chan~" Kuroo faked cough, mimicking Oikawa's nickname for Iwaizumi in a flirtatious way. Placing his pointing finger in his lips and fluttering his eyelashes to the said Alpha. Iwaizumi's scowl deepen pushing Kuroo to side. Kuroo just laughed when Kenma send him a death glare and hug his omega from the back who's carrying his son.

"Kenma-san, Suga-san. Thank you for the help..." Yamaguchi walked to the two omega with a smile. This two omega is the few person who help him survive during his stay in Yamagata. Kenma helped him a bit with the finances and for the others to not trace him. Sugawara on the other side somewhat help him with his mental health which is he's very thankful.

"That's nothing, Yamaguchi!" Sugawara gave his a big hug but Shōichi pushed the Omega away making Sugawara chuckled.

"I'm just hugging him!" Sugawara pretended that he was hurt. Shōichi just hugged Yamaguchi, not minding the omega's acting.

"I don't know but he started pushing people who wants to hugged me, even Tsukishima." Yamaguchi explained, chuckling.

"My only theory for this is that it's not just his face that Shō copied but his personality too." Kenma said with a small smile, a baby boy laying on his arms, asleep.

"God, His personality sucks." Oikawa commented, who heard their conversation.

"Agreed, at least have your mama's personality so no one will bullied my future babies!" Hinata dramatically said. He didn't know how he get here because he know he dropped them infront of their house.

"My Giichi is a good boy, luckily." Sugawara sighed in relief.

"Well, mine is... okay..." Akaashi said as he watch Eiichi run with his father to the kitchen, probably to eat again and his last hope, Eiji as always reading a picture book.

"Shōichi is not salty, God please. I'm already done with Tsukishima's attitude." Yamaguchi said with a sighed while rubbing his baby's back who's looking at the new faces he saw for the first time.