Chapter 29

Broken

The sun was down and the cafe is ready to close.

"Hinata you're smiling from ear to ear since this morning." Suzui pointed out when he finally finally find an opportunity to talk to the Omega. Hinata stopped from wiping the table and smile brightly at Suzui.

"I'm going to be an uncle." Hinata said enthusiastically. "Not with Natsu of course, she's too young." He continued.

Suzui was baffled. "Then to whom?" He asked.

Hinata stop to think. "Did Yamaguchi said that it's a secret?" He didn't realized the he said it out loud making Suzui jaw drop. "He only said that I'm going to be an uncle but he didn't say that it's a secret."

"Guys! I'm going to be an uncle too!" Suzui shouted making Yachi, Rin and their boss to look at their, shocked.

"Wait, Hinata you're pregnant?" Rin asked, running to their side Yachi and their boss joined too to congratulate them. "Congratulations!" Hinata waved his hand dismissingly.

"Wow, congratulations. Hinata!" Yachi congratulate him with a sweet smile. Hinata didn't know what go say when his friends started to congratulate him telling him the do's and don't's during pregnancy.

"Wait! Wait! Wait!" Hinata step back with his hand stretch out in their faces. He took a deep breath. "First of all I'm not pregnant it's Yamaguchi! What the hell are you guys saying?" Hinata explain with a weird expression. His friends chuckled to the misunderstanding.

"You, bitch!" Rin said smacking Suzui's shoulder. Her face was red from the embarrassment. Suzui pouted while brushing his shoulder.

"If you're embarrassed don't hit me." Suzui said in a  sulky voice. He look at Hunata who finally sighed in relief after clearing the misunderstanding. "So that's why he's not going to work for now?" He asked.

"Yup! He's going to live in his Alpha's house. I'm going to visit him tomorrow." Hinata said proudly.

"If that's the case, let's visit him next week?" Yachi asked, all of them nodded in agreement to visit the Omega who's not even there.

•••

A day passed and Hinata is ready to visit his friend. He asked Kageyama to accompany him to Tsukishima's house. Kageyama was confused at first but after explaining he agreed. Kageyama even tell him that he didn't hear anything about Yamaguchi's pregnancy or Yamaguchi living in Tsukishima's house.

He's sure that if something like that happened, Tsukishima will ask him to accompany his Omega since he can't go back here in Miyagi due to loads of work that his father put in him so he can't go back here.

"Are you really sure that your friend is there?" Kageyama asked for how many times since they left Hinata's apartment. Hinata just nodded enthusiastically, he's holding a basket of fresh fruits that he bought in the market before leaving the café.

"Of course, Yamaguchi will never lie to me." Hinata simply said. Yamaguchi never lied to him that's why he doesn't have a problem trusting the boy.

"If you say so." Kageyama said, ending the conversation.

The truth is, there's something that's troubling him. It was Yamaguchi's face when he said farewell. There's something wrong with his expression that time. It's like he's saying 'I will miss you' at first he tried to shrugged it off but as their car went closer and closer in Tsukishima's house. His heart beats faster and faster. It's like something inside his was empty. Is he over reacting?