Chapter 36

See you

The Tsukishima and Kageyama are sitting in a couch inside the small apartment of Yamaguchi. While the two omega are making foods. The both of them were quiet the whole time thinking that they doesn't want to talk with each other. Hinata is thinking that Yamaguchi might think that he's the reason why Tsukishima found him while Yamaguchi is just simply awkward.

"Yamaguchi–"

"Hinata–"

The both of them look at each other weirdly before laughing.

"Just so you know, I didn't tell anyone that we're meeting. I swear!" Hinata said slicing the sushi roll into small pieces. Yamaguchi chuckled slightly, he didn't know that that was he's thinking all the time. "But... isn't it perfect? You can come back home and restart your life?" Hinata ask as quiet as he can.

Yamaguchi stop from rolling the sushi and just stare at it. "Yeah..." Yamaguchi answered quietly and gave to Hinata the roll so he can cut it. Hinata continue to talk about random things and Yamaguchi just listen.

Restarting everything like nothing happened, yeah. It's...perfect.

Tsukishima stared back at the baby who's laying on the crib, staring at him too while sucking a piece of clothe. Shōichi has the color of his hair but he has Yamaguchi's straight hair his skin is fair and he doesn't have freckles, maybe because he's still a baby. His eyes was same as his. He just wishes that Shōichi didn't get his bad attitude and everything will be perfect.

"Dang, He's really your son! What the hell, another tall salty French fries will be running around!" Kageyama said picking up the baby bottle with milk shaking it a bit.

"Don't touch that, you can't drink that. Idiot." Tsukishima said poking at the baby's chubby cheek.

"Why not?" Kageyama raised his eyebrow at Tsukishima.

"It's for the baby." Tsukishima look at Kageyama with judgemental eyes.

"Well, I'm Hinata's baby—"

"What the fuck, King." Tsukishima burst in total disgust.

"Why? Are you jealous? My Omega calls me baby while yours just call you... 'Tsukishima'?" Kageyama said, snickering at the Alpha who's digesting what the other Alpha just said. He just remembered that they never had a sweet nickname for each other.

"That's disgusting." Tsukishima rolled his eyes at the Alpha and just fixated his attention at the baby who's showing his small tongue at him. "I'm sorry for cursing, luckily your mama is not here or I'll be dead on the spot." Tsukishima sighed, Shōichi chuckled at him like he find it funny seeing his father stressed.

"Yeah, you're lucky." Hinata said who just appeared out of nowhere. "You didn't notice me?!" Hinata asked happily seeing the shocked expression at Tsukishima's face that's immediately fade.

Tsukishima smirked at him. "Yeah you're too short that I didn't notice you. Try drinking milk like your 'baby'." Tsukishima said. He emphasized the word 'baby' to ridiculed their nicknames for each other.

"I drank the wrong milk." Hinata said innocently on purpose while looking at Kageyama who choked on his own saliva. Tsukishima was so disgusted by the couple's too much audacity, discourtesy and vulgarity.

He shook his head and carried his son to leave the couple in the living room and went to Yamaguchi who's in the kitchen waiting for the rice to cook while making some juice. Yamaguchi noticed his son and Tsukishima who's standing near the table, his face was dark and like he had too much.