Chapter 17

Rut

It was supposed to be a normal day for Yamaguchi after work but now, it's not. Usually, Tsukishima will passed by and asked him go for a walked or he'll walked him to his apartment. He always asked himself on how Tsukishima manage their company and his time with him. Last day he didn't even see him nor Kageyama, it's not like it's their responsibility but if you did a routine and just skipped it without notice the people who's waiting for you will get worried.

Yamaguchi was thinking about visiting him or not, the Alpha usually checked up on him every time, he will text him and asked how's his day or if he's doing great. Isn't it the the time to repay his kindness? What if he's sick or something? Yamaguchi keeps on fidgeting while thinking.

It's raining in the middle of summer because of a mo, the sky is darker than usual afternoon, people who passed by carried their umbrella and some are running for cover. The news is playing in the television. Some student are on their way to go home. The puddles began plinking as the rain became heavier. The wind was icy whenever a costumer open the door and find comfort here in cafe.

Three hours left for work and they need to go home too.

"Do you have an umbrella, Yamaguchi-san?" Suzui asked with Rin in his back. Hinata joined too, probably hoping that we're talking about gossips.

"I don't, I didn't expect to rain with that sunny weather earlier." Yamaguchi said.

"Guys, You should go home earlier." Their boss appeared from nowhere pointing outside. "It's raining cats and dogs."

"It's just a normal rain though." Hinata said confused. Rin and Yachi who heard it from the counter giggles.

"You need to go back to school." Suzui patted Hinata's shoulder before leaving us.

"Boss, day off tomorrow, right? And early shift now? Are you sick?" Yamaguchi asked, their boss who just chuckled like an in love dog.

Hinata laughs like a mad dog beside him making him flinch. "We're going home earlier and day off tomorrow! What a nice day start." Hinata said like he fulfilled something.

Since their going home  earlier, he should at least visit Tsukishima and asked him if he's okay. He haven't visit the café for two days and this is the third day. He's so happy last day and now he's sulky because he realize he haven't seen a certain Alpha.

"Yamaguchi!" The freckled flinched when Hinata shout his name.

"What?" He asked.

"We're having a triple triple date something later, do you want to come?" Hinata asked smiling brightly like he used to be, a ball of sunshine.

"Triple date and I don't have a date?" Yamaguchi asked flatly.

"Eh? Tsukishima?"

"Nope, he haven't visit the café." Yamaguchi pouted. "I'm thinking about visiting him or not, I just want to return his kindest since he haven't contacted me for two days straight." His voice has a trace of worry for the Alpha.

"Hmm, do you know where his house is?" Hinata asked.

"Yeah, I think I'll go there after work. I'll check up on him and if he's still breathing and alive then I'll go home." Yamaguchi smile brightly too. The two sunshine is smiling at each other is truly blinding.

"Okay! I'll ask Kageyama too." Hinata gave him a thumbs up. Yamaguchi just nodded.

Their work ended earlier, after changing clothes and bidding goodbye with his co-worker Yamaguchi ride a bus to reach Tsukishima's house. He still needs to walk to find his house. He wouldn't forget the house of Tsukishima because it's has the most beautiful exterior in this neighborhood.