Chapter 11

Night

Tsukishima entered the apartment door without turning the lights on. It's not that dark and the apartment itself is not that big. When you enter there is a small welcome area and next is the kitchen. The living room and bedroom has no walls, so it's pretty small maybe a studio type apartment.

Tsukishima placed the freckled boy on the bed but the latter didn't bother to let go of his neck. "Yamaguchi." Tsukishima outer his name in a commanding tone.

"Stay." Yamaguchi whispered in a seductive tone, he was completely driven by his heat.  "Stay here."

"Damn it." Tsukishima sighed,it's already hurts down there for too much resisting he's doing right now. "Where's your suppressants?" Tsukishima asked, refraining himself to touch the boy inappropriately.

"Who needs it?" Yamaguchi's voice was husky, his cheeks are red and his eyes are half opened. "...when I have an Alpha beside me?" His voice was too sexy for Tsukishima to handle.

Tsukishima gulped looking straight at Yamaguchi's half opened one, Yamaguchi's deep brown eyes stared to Tsukishima's golden eyes. Tsukishima can't fight the fact how beautiful and soulfully deep the man's eyes are. Desire and wanting for more are written all over his eyes. His sensuous eyes are driving Tsukishima crazy.

All it take is Yamaguchi's eyes to make Tsukishima completely out of control. One stare and Tsukishima let his Alpha instinct to swallow him and devour the meal serves in front of him in a silver platter.

Tsukishima started with Yamaguchi's lips tasting every part, up and down the taste of his lips is intoxicating that leaves him to want for more. When he's finally satiate with the taste of his lip, Tsukishima bite Yamaguchi's lower lip making the boy moan and giving him the opportunity to taste his mouth.

Yamaguchi's mind was too clouded to think straight. All he wants right now is pleasure. Tsukishima pushed Yamaguchi to the bed, he position himself in between of his legs still sucking and nipping Yamaguchi's lips. The both of them was driven by desire and by their instinct to think right.

"Ahh..." Yamaguchi moan when Tsukishima left his lips to lick his earlobes. "Tsuki... shima." Yamaguchi moan due to the sensation Tsukishima is giving him by licking his ear and feeling his breath.

"Kei..." Tsukishima goes down to his jaw tracing it with his tongue. "Call me, Kei." Yamaguchi arch his body when Tsukishima's hand begin to wander, from nape tracing down to his waist, caressing his v line.

While Tsukishima is hungry with Yamaguchi's lips the latter begins to remove his shirt which cause for Tsukishima to  cut his little eating session. Tsukishima begin to lick his neck. Yamaguchi tilt his head to give way for the Alpha. Yamaguchi can feel how Tsukishima inhaled his scent and let out a small growl before realising pheromones that cover his.

For Tsukishima, the scent was far from bring divine, he wants this, he wants every last of his scent, he wants it to be his. It's just his alpha instincts that's being greedy and possessive with something that isn't his.

Tsukishima kneel and was about to unbutton his polo when he remembered what Sugawara and Akaashi told him. "Take care of my omega, If ever, I heard that you let your Alpha instinct. I'll kill you.",  "Please take care of those two. I know you won't but please don't take advantage of their condition." Those words keeps on playing on his mind like to make him conscientious.

Tsukishima looked down at the omega in the bed without a shirt and a complete mess before sighing. "Damn it. Damn it." Tsukishima stand up, leaving the bed and opening the lights. You can smell the pheromones in the whole house that didn't help his hard thing down there who just worsen with the little make out they did.

"Tsukishima..." Yamaguchi whispered as his body curled up with the hotness of his body.

"Holy shit. Have some fucking mercy with my thing down there." Tsukishima didn't stop cursing until he finally found the suppressant. "I hate this." Tsukishima said as he looked down with Yamaguchi who is trying to 'help' himself.

"Tsukishima." Yamaguchi moaned.

"What the fuck? Just drink this and don't fucking moan my name for god's sake or Sugawara-san will kill me." Tsukishima exhaled forcing the omega to drink his medicine, who luckily do it without trouble.

Tsukishima waited patiently for the omega's pheromones to call down before he leaves. He even asked the land lady of the apartment if it's safe to leave the omega there during his heat. The land lady said that it was fine because the apartment is an omega friendly. He also asked the land lady to check the omega every three hours and the land lady agreed in exchange of some money.

Tsukishima go back to his car while holding his breathe. Yamaguchi's pheromones is still lingering to him. He get his phone from the dashboard, there is thrity two missed calls from Kageyama, Sugawara and Akaashi and four messages from Kenma, Suga and Kageyama. That's how much they trusted him. Unfortunately, he almost– almost lose his shit and screw that omega.

King:

Wassup? You good, bro?

King:

Oi? Sugawara-san is calling, what's happening?

Sugawara-senpai:

Tsukishima are you home?

Kenma:

Uh, is everything alright?

Tsukishima shook his head. He lean his forehead on the steering wheel, rethinking his life decisions and how he came to this situation.

Tsukishima Kei, known for being the successor of the biggest Toy Company in Japan and for being a domineering Alpha alongside the most famous Alphas in Japan. Control, is just lighting a candle for him, it's so easy for him to ignore the seductive and alluring pheromones of Omegas even in their heat. He was trained that way but looked how fucked he is now.

"Damn Omega." Tsukishima sighed. He needs to calm someone before going home, the more it he thinks about Yamaguchi's look the more it gets hard and the painful it became.

His thoughts was interrupted by his ringing phone.

Akiteru calling...

His brows furrowed after seeing the caller I.d. Seeing the name itself pissed the hell out him but he doesn't have a choice. It's his older brother after all.

"What?" Tsukishima intentionally answered the phone with annoyance displayed in his voice so the person on the other line could take a hint and won't bother him anymore.

There was a silent before Akiteru answered. "I'm sorry but you need to go home. Father is going home, Kei."

Problems after problems, what a nice morning to start

Tsukishima just hummed before ending the call.

peachlass