Chapter 8

Chaos

"Watch your step, Omega." Tsukishima looked down at Yamaguchi with those cold eyes of him who shows no remorse. "One day, you might get yourself in trouble." Tsukishima said with warning and hostility as he passed by Yamaguchi who was just standing there, not even blinking.

He was pissed, yes, Tsukishima can't deny the fact that he's angry and bittered towards the omega's actions whenever they he saw him. It's not like he's going to eat him or what, no maybe some day but he will not perform cannibalism at all. He's the first omega that got his precious attention and he dared to ignore him?

He's the first omega who he dared himself to touch without being nauseous and abhorrence. He's the first omega who made him call his friends just to find things out. He's the first omega who got him whipped in their hand at first sight rather on the first day he ignored him.

"That was an splenetic outbursts, not gonna lie." Kageyama whispered but Tsukishima just sent him a death glare.

"Oh my god, you came early too, Tsukishima and Kageyama!" Sugawara approach the two with his baby on his hand.

"Tsukki!" Kuroo said from the kitchen upon hearing Tsukishima's name

"Tsukki?" And another one from the living room.

"Oh! My three innocent omegas and beta!" Sugawara just passed by the two alpha, ignoring their existence upon seeing his favourite friends. "Great that you're all here. Yamaguchi can you carry Giichi?" Sugawara immediately shoved his son into Yamaguchi and hold both Hinata and Yachi's hand. "We need your help, they came early but all they caused is trouble and chaos. The cake is hard due to lacked of baking soda! There's a lot of trash in the living room and oh god, Tanaka and Nishinoya!" Sugawara pulled the two while saying a lot of things while Yamaguchi was left there carrying Giichi.

"Ama!" The baby tried to speak but failed but he didn't failed to get the omega's attention.

"It's mama." Yamaguchi correct him. He tried his best to avoid the two alpha's gaze as he passed by them and turned to the right where Bokuto's family are and Kenma who's playing.

"Ichi!" This time the baby tries to pronounce his name.

"No, it's Giichi." Yamaguchi awkwardly sat on the couch far from where Kenma is sitting but near where Akaashi's sit on the floor.

"Nah-ah, Ichi!" Giichi corrected him. Yamaguchi positioned the baby on his lap, facing him. "Sukki!" The baby flapping his hand on whoever is at his back. He was about to looked up when a man suddenly appeared from behind.

Tsukishima crouch down an his hand reach for the baby's head and slightly caresses it making the baby giggle and tried to reach for his reach but with those short limbs of him, he can't. Not gonna lie, he can feel the breathing of the freckled boy on his cheeks due to the closeness.

Yamaguchi's breathing was a mess due to the fact they are only an in away from each other?! His face was red as harbanero and his heart is pounding hard and clear. The feeling he always feel when this man is near him.

"T-Too close..." His supposed to be calm and collected voice turned into a squeaky and stuttering mess one. It's not his fault that he's stuttering or what. He's so nervous, that's why.

"Hmm?" Tsukishima turned to his direction making the close gap became more closer. And because Yamaguchi is in the end of the couch and he's carrying Giichi he can't move his body. "What did you said?" Tsukishima asked in rather teasing tone with a smirk on his face.

Maybe, Tsukishima call this a revenge for this ignoring him. A lots of things are still unclear for Tsukishima be he only know thing, he wants this Omega, not just his body but his attention too. Yes just the attention, maybe if he get what he wants this feeling will fade away.