Thirty - Admit

"Angry, and half in love with her, and
tremendously sorry, I turned away"

-F. Scott Fitzgerald

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*

It took no more than a few minutes for the door to the office to open again. I was stood leant against the stone wall with my arms folded. I was curious as to what Snape wanted to discuss with Draco. It was no use listening on the door due to the soundproof charm on it.

The two of them re emerged from the office and Snape turned to me. I looked at Draco - he averted his face from my stare.

"To the common room. Now" Snape said viciously.

I stared at him with a threatening glare but he simply looked away from me and closed the door behind him. I pointed my stare at Draco.

"What the hell did he want with you?" I said.

"I could ask you the same question" he said back and began to make his way down the stairs, me reluctantly following him.

"Your two little fanboys stole a first years wand. And I took it back. Of course they came running to headmaster" I said with a clear spite in my voice.

"Was it Crabbe and Goyle that did that?" He looked at my left eye.

"Why do you care?" I continued walking. He jumped ahead and stood in front out me. He placed a hand on my chest to stop me walking.

"Was it them?" He said. It almost sounded like a threat. I said nothing, though he could tell my answer by the way I looked at him. "I'll kill them. I told them I would kill them if they touched you."
I let out a scoff as I pushed him out of the way.

"The last thing I need is your protection Malfoy."

"Why did Snape wan you? Surely he would of just sent you to the Carrows if you were causing trouble," he asked as we reached the bottom of the stair case.

"Well he wanted to speak to me" I said. I stopped in my tracks making him turn to look at me. "He seems awfully interested in the fact that you told me why you are a death eater last month. Before everyone knew" he stared at me not knowing what to say. "What I want to know is why he is so concerned wether or not I know when it is common knowledge at this point. Why did he want to speak to you?" I said folding my arms.

He looked behind him and down the corridors, looking to see if there was anyone there.

"Look I can't tell you now." He said to me before taking a few steps towards me. I reached into my pocket for my wand that wasn't there.

"And what are you suggesting Malfoy?" I asked.

"I'm not suggesting anything" he said, stood only a few feet away from me.

"When am I to get my wand back?" I asked him. I hadn't told Snape that Crabbe and Goyle had taken my wand.

"What do you mean?" He said.

"Your goons took my wand". A look of subtle anger spread across his face.

"I'll get it you back" he said looking me in the eye.