Sixty - Help

You touched the place in my heart where love runs wild"

...

"What are you waiting for? Someone grab him!"

Pansy Parkinson spoke up as the rest of the hall grew silent, fear consuming them from the voice of you know who filling their ears commanding them to seize Harry.

Several students looked between Harry and Pansy as though Contemplating what to do.

"Yeah get him!" Another Slytherin voice said, several murmurs of agrees from the group around Pansy. They were the children who "exceeded" in classes, or in other words willingly submitted to the death eaters.

I took a few steps forward. I stood just in front of Harry by his side and stared Pansy dead in the eyes. She looked at me slightly shocked from me showing loyalty to him. I glanced to Harry, a mix of fear and gratefulness on his face.

Hermione joined me, standing at the other side of Harry, none of us saying a word. The students were shuffling on their feet as if unsure what to do. Ron joined me.

The sound of footsteps became gradually louder as more and more people joined me in standing with Harry. The entirety of the order and students from every house stood with us, the group around Pansy looking at each other uneasily.

"STUDENTS OUT OF BED!"

The unmistakable voice of filch echoed through the hall as he ran through it, yelling a phrase that most of us couldn't believe was serious.

"STUDENTS IN THE CORRIDORS" he continued running up to professor McGonagal.

"They are supposed to be out of bed you blithering idiot!" McGonagal said to him. Filch looked shocked at this answer, I knew he was foolish but I didn't realise he was thick. I looked to my side to see Ron struggling not to laugh even despite the situation.

"Sorry ma'am" he said looking towards the floor.

"As it happens Mr Filch, your arrival is most opportune. If you would I would like you please to lead Miss Parkinson and the rest of this "group" from the hall" she said as she made her way over to the group of evil children.

"Exactly were is it I'll be leading them to ma'am?" Filch replied.

"The dungeons would do"

A cheer was let out from all houses, the rest of the evil Snape had spilled into the school finally being removed. As they were being led from the hall, I turned to Harry but saw that he had made his way over to Professor McGonagal. I instead turned to Ron.

"What do you need me to do. Just tell me and I will help" I said to him.

"Go with Neville" he replied to me. "Help protect the school" he said before turning the go towards Hermione.

I ran over to were Neville was standing with the rest of the order.

"Gather any professors you can" Kingsley said over the noise of the scuffling students in the hall. "We need to cast a protective charm"

"I can help" me and Neville both said in unison.

"No, you need to help get the students to safety. The younger students, get them all to their common rooms. Cast charms on the doors protect them" Lupin said. "Go!"