Fifty One - Cellar

"Your love to my heart is like air to my lungs.
I could not go on without you.
And I wouldn't want to"

...

30th of June.         1 day

"Helena! Wake up!"

I was awoken to Draco skating me violently. I had fallen asleep in the afternoon, I checked the clock to see that it was 7, I had been asleep for twenty minutes. Draco, who had clearly been awake, was urging me to wake up, me unaware why.

"What's going on?" I asked him, the worry on his face clear making me anxious as to why I had been woken.

"He's here". I felt a pit in my stomach thinking that I was in the same building as the dark lord. "Potter. And Weasley and Granger." I felt as though this answer was somehow worse.

"What?!" I asked frantically. "Why are they here?!"

"They were caught by some of you know who's workers. Well-" he paused.

"What?" I asked him frantically pulling a t shirt on over the vest top and jeans I was wearing.

"They don't know if it's him. I mean- he has the scar. And it looks like him- sort of" I looked at him in confusion. "My mother just called me into the hall. They think he might have been jinxed to look different. They want me to confirm if it's him or not."

"What are you going to do?" I said frantically, but he didn't answer because of the shrill of Bellatrix, who had arrived at the house the night before last night, shrieking his name from downstairs. He grabbed my hand.

"I don't know. We need to go, come on". He pulled my hand out of the room, not pausing to shut the door behind us and hurriedly turning down the stairs.

As we exited the staircase, the room was filled with various people. Draco's parents, Bellatrix and Wormtail there as they usually were. But at the end of the room, there stood five others.

There were two men, their hair tangled and knotted, their clothes stained with what looked like blood. One of them stood holding a gleaming silver sword by his side. The other had a firm hold on two other figures, his wand jabbed into one of their necks, his arm holding the other around the throat.

The figures belonged to Hermione and Ron. I felt my chest tighten seeing them struggle to get out of the grip of the man. They both looked over to me, me glancing between the two of them who had a stare on me. I had my wand grasped in my hand but tucked behind my back out of sight of the death eaters. I wanted so desperately to send curses towards the men and free them. But that was impossible. I instead had to put on a stern front and act as though I despised them. Any other reaction would surely have me killed.

I turned to face Bellatrix. On the floor beside her was the kneeling body of Harry Potter. I only knew from his scar; his face was horribly disfigured and swollen, I expect the result of a stinging jinx. But still - I knew that the boy Bellatrix had held by his hair with her wand to his throat was indeed Harry Potter.

"Well?!" She exclaimed towards Draco. He had left my side and had walked over to where Bellatrix and Harry where. He was stood mere feet away from Harry, I couldn't see his face from where I was stood.