Thirty Nine - Stay Safe

"We've got an infinite fucking number of places to go, the problem is where to stay"

...

"Draco 10th of March

I know that you only just left, but I miss you already. It feels wrong not having you knock on my door to come and see me. It's midnight and I wish so badly that you were still here with me. Even though it was only for a few hours each night and we couldn't see each other in the day, I would still kill to have you here now. God, I bet I sound so pathetic. It's only been a day. But still, I miss you already.

What happened? Is you know who already there? I pray he isn't yet. What's happening with Snape? You probably already know but he left the Carrows in charge.

Some first year managed to get another loaf of bread from the kitchen. I don't know how, he's a sneaky little bugger. I suspect the house elves gave him a hand - they seem to want to help us. But anyway, that'll put us on for the time being.

There isn't much else to write, I mean it's only been a few hours since I saw you. It's night now but I'll probably only get chance to go to the room of requirement tomorrow. I won't rush you but I hope you write to me as soon as you can.

Not to get cheesy, but I love you and I pray you stay safe. Don't forget that we will be able to see each other soon, I'm sure the month will fly by. Who am I kidding, I don't care if it's cheesy. I love you and miss you, stay safe

Love Helena xx"

...

"Helena 11th of March

Don't worry, I can assure you that I miss you just as much. You know who isn't here yet but he is due to arrive tomorrow night. As for Snape, he is going to be staying here for a few days. He won't be here all the time, he will come back to school in a few days and will come down here every Sunday to help us with the plans. You know who wants him to keep Hogwarts in check, I suspect he doesn't trust the Carrows.

I haven't been told what you know who wants to discuss yet, I'm not quite sure anyone knows. But one thing I do know is that they still don't know where Potter is. They have no clue, but they have indeed infiltrated the ministry and they are making every effort to find him, wanted posters, death eaters working there.

There is something else too. There isn't an easy way to say this so I'm just going to put it simply. The minister of magic has been killed. It happened a few weeks after Snape took over. He has been replaced with a death eater.

I know it's scary, all this that's happening. But promise me you won't worry. I promise you that you know who won't win. Potter is the only one who can defeat him, it's just a matter of figuring out where he is and what he is doing. I'm certain it won't be long.

I can't write much more, my dinner is being made and they will be expecting me. I'm sorry, I won't be able to write as much as I promised you. They have moved the cabinet into one of our spare rooms, the one that Snape is using. I will only be able to send my letters when he leaves the room to eat and even when he goes back to Hogwarts, they will grow suspicious if I go into the room to much. I will try the very best I can to write to you every single day.