Fifty Nine - Whisper

"I hope when you dream you dream of me.  
And I hope when you wake, you wake with a smile because your lips found my lips in that perfect stillness"

- Tyler Knott Gregson

...

Alecto Carrow had come into the common room mere moments after Ginny had alerted us of the situation with Snape, yelling for the students to prepare to go to the great hall. Students scrambled to their feet, throwing on their robes. Me, Harry, Hermione and Ron had immediately scrambled to hide behind one of the hammocks that hung low to the ground, the huddle of students assisting in hiding us.

He had stood behind the door to the common room, awaiting outside as the students hurriedly followed him. The group of students was becoming thinner as Neville came over to us and spoke in a hushed tone.

"Hide here. The order are coming" he said to Harry.

"Who?" I asked.

"They will help us" Hermione said.

"I'm coming with you" Harry said, picking up a spare Gryffindor robe from the floor and throwing it over his scruffy clothes.

"Are you mental?" Ron said. "Just wait for the order"

"Wait here. I'll be fine, come to the great hall when they get here." Harry said, beginning to make his way to the others at the door.

"Harry!" Hermione whisper-shouted after him.

"I'll be fine!" He said back, placing the hood of the robes on his head and hiding between two tall Gryffindor boys as the group made their way out of the doors, the sound becoming quieter as they entered the halls. We shot a look towards Neville, him giving us a reassuring nod before hurrying to the others.

We ran to crouch behind a cabinet that looked empty that was tossed in the corner of the room, not daring to breath loudly for the death eater that lay only a room away.

We awaited in silence for a signal that he was gone, and the shutting of the door followed by silence ensured it.

"Who did he say was coming?" I said to Ron and Hermione, re emerging from the now deserted common room.

"The order of the phoenix. They were a group of people who fought against you know who in the first wizarding war" Ron said.

"How do you think he knows Harry is here?" Hermione asked me.

"I have no idea. That's all I was told, I know no more than you"

"Wait... of course" Hermione said. "Ron, Harry knew the horcrux was here - he let him in. You know who must know that Harry knows it's here"

"Horcrux? What the bloody hell is a horcrux?" I asked them.

Hermione opened her mouth to say something but the words never came out, a slight gasp instead as we heard the opening of the door to the tunnel we had emerged from.

"Remus, Fred, George... all of you!" Hermione said, rushing over to the group of people that stood behind the door closely followed by Ron.