9

A/N: I'm sorry for the delay. When you don't have creativity and peace to write, it's really hard. I would write two chapters to offset but this was looong and I couldn't close, but I already have ideas for the next one and I hope I don't take time to write. I am very tired, it's three in the morning omg, I'm sorry if the end is shit but I hope you like it xD

-

"Mom!" I sat on the couch, dropping Lauren's hand abruptly and it made her wake.

"Camila, what-" she opened her eyes and my mother was still staring us. "Sinu."

"Hello, Lauren." my mother said dryly, looking at me impatiently.

We got up from the couch. Lauren adjusting her clothes and her hair and I was trying to avoid my mother's glare.

"You're finally here. I thought something had happened to you." I said sincerely.

"Sorry I didn't call." she said.

"I didn't want to leave her alone. She seemed a desperate baby here." Lauren chuckled and I nudged her.

"Thank you, but you can go now." she said to Lauren.

Lauren looked at me as confused as I was. I nodded and she smiled at my mother before leaving as fast as possible.

"You had to be hard on her?" I questioned after Lauren left.

"Yes, I needed. This is my home and I treat everyone as I want." my mother said and turned away from me, walking into the kitchen.

"But you never treated her like that. Even with everything I've ever said about her." I followed into the kitchen. "What's the matter now?"

My mother opened the fridge and grabbed a bottle of water, as always, poured in the glass and drank, ignoring me. I rolled my eyes. I knew why she was doing that, but I wanted to hear her say.

"Tell me what's wrong now after so long." I said, with my arms crossed.

"I'm not leaving you alone anymore." she changed the subject. "I was desperate to know that you were here and with this storm. It scared me a lot."

I looked at her with a frown. She was really avoiding me? My mother put the bottle back in the fridge and put the glass in the sink.

"I asked what was the fucking problem." I said. She stared at me. "Come on mom, say it. It was because now you realize that she is not all that appeared to be when she was close to you and you finally decided to believe me or was because we were lying on the couch?"

"It was not because you were lying on the couch, it was how you were lying on the damn couch." she said frustrated.

"There was nothing wrong. We didn't do-"

"You think I'm an idiot, Camila?" she cut me off. "I know what was going on and it will not be repeated." she said decided.

"Nothing was happening-"

"Great! So, before it happens, she will not come into this house again."

"Excuse me?!" I asked angrily.

"You heard me very well." my mother said staring me.

"You know that's not going to happen, right?" I told her. "You can not ban me from seeing her and I don't care if it's your house or any shit!"

"We'll see." she said simply. She was at least listening to me? "Now go to your room."

"No. I'll wait for the dinner and-"