13

After school, my mother took me home and we had lunch like every day. She asked about Dinah and I told her she was gone too. But Dinah sent me a text saying she arrived at Troy's house and Ally was there and she was fine. It was a relief. Dinah said they were going to Ally's place and later they come back to my house. So, after my mom left for work, I was alone again. But not for long. Lauren just waited for my mom's car disappear around the corner to knocking on my door.

We stayed in the living room watching tv and eating a snack that she brought from her home. Was a little weird, but good at the same time that we were sitting on the couch, my face buried in her chest and Lauren had her arm around my waist. I didn't complain though.

"Look at that," she pointed at the tv as if I wasn't watching too. "He is ready to lose his head, literally." Lauren said excited.

Was disgusting. She put on a channel that I didn't even know I had on my tv and I didn't even know what we were watching. Was basically a guy who kills all the people he sees ahead. It was horribly wrong shot, it could be comedy than horror. But it was disgusting.

"How does someone have the audacity to shoot a crap like that?" I whispered.

"It's not crap," Lauren defended. "It's awesome. Of course, the quality sucks. But seeing people being butchered is really fun." she smiled.

I raised my head to look at her. "You scare me sometimes."

"I'm fearless," she shrugged.

"You're a psycho, I guess." I giggled.

"This too. But only on the weekends." Lauren winked at me.

"Idiot." I chuckled.

"How did you know me so well?" she said lovingly. I poked her.

"Oh really? Wanna play?"

Lauren raised an eyebrow with a smirk. Oh shit, that's never good. She moved to my side just to roll over me. Lauren sat on my lap, straddling me and quickly held my hands against the couch.

"Choose an emergency word." she said and I looked confused at her, but soon the panic was evident on my face. She just laughed. "Come on."

"What? Why?"

"So I'll know when to stop what I'm about to do to you." she looked me in the eyes. Lauren bit her lower lip.

"It's not a good idea." I said, but I was scared. I mean, she is capable of anything.

"So you don't want me to stop?" she whispered in her husky voice. I swallowed hard.

"I think you better not-"

"Okay then, you asked for it" Lauren smiled maliciously and she released my hands only to slide hers down my waist. "I hope you're ready, babe."

I looked at her in panic and she just continued with that evil smile of hers. I froze, I didn't know what to do or if I should stop her. But I really wanted to stop her? Lauren pressed her legs around me and I couldn't move. She leaned forward and brushed her lips on mine, but then she pulled away quickly and started tickling me.

"OH MY GOD!" I screamed. I tried to hold her hands, but damn she was strong and continued to tickle.

"I'm not stopping!" Lauren laughed out loud. "An emergency word would be good now, right?!"

I half laughed and half screamed as I fought her hands from me, but it was useless. "STOP! THAT'S ENOUGH!"

"I'll say when it will be enough." Lauren laughed harder.

I was already crying at this point, but she didn't care and kept tickling me.

"All right, all right." she stopped. "I will no longer continue on one condition."