41

"Camila? Hello? " Sofi called again. I heard the first three times.

"What?" I asked impatient and she furrowed her eyebrows, then sighed. "I'm sorry, what?"

"You're not dressed." she pointed to the towel wrapped on my body. She was ready. "You okay?"

I nodded, hiding my face in my hands. I was sitting on my bed for a while now. I really wasn't the mood for the party, I just wanted to talk to Lauren and apologize.

I was a complete idiot, I just should have left my mouth shut or ask what it was. So stupid. I also wanted to know what was the surprise, I didn't want to imagine anything or this wouldn't lead to a good side.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I got up from the bed and went to my closet.

I had a vision of Lauren's room, but everything was closed. The window and curtain, but the light was on, I knew she was there.

She never really closed the window for me. I mean, just when needed, but not when she could come to my room any time. Like now.

"What are you doing?" Sofi questioned, I was just standing there. "I'll call mom."

"Sofi." I growled, wasn't her fault, but I just wanted to be left alone.

"Why are you like this? It is very annoying." she mumbled, going to the door but I stoped her to get out.

"I'm sorry, really." I said, hugging her awkwardly. She couldn't see but I grimaced when she tightened her arms around me, right in my side that was still sore.

I didn't tell anyone else. My parents would be worried for no reason and I was almost feeling better, really.

"I'll get dressed now, okay? Wait for me downstairs."

She was still upset but nodded, leaving the room and closing the door behind her.

I would have to go to the party one way or the other and then sort things out with Lauren. She will forgive me for being an idiot, then have fun and everything will be fine.

"Good plan." I said to myself before finally be ready.

Several minutes later I found my family downstairs. They all dressed for a party but with no emotion on their faces, they were irritated because of me.

I adjusted my strapless baby blue dress. It wasn't long, but tight perfecting my curves. Nothing compared to the dress of the Queens, as Dinah mentioned earlier, but showed a big smile to soften the mood.

"Ready? Finally?" my mom asked clearly annoyed.

"Wait! Their presents." I said quickly.

"No need, Lauren said you shouldn't take it."

"What?" I asked confused. "When she said that?"

It was because of what happened? She couldn't be serious about this.

"This afternoon. She said it was only to take what you get for Dinah. Go ahead, I don't want to wait anymore, Mija."

She didn't want mine? She's overreacting to this whole story. I know I shouldn't have said or thought of those things but she shouldn't take so serious too.

"Camila, hurry up!"

Anyway I got Dinah's present, was a small box. A necklace, actually, and had a special meaning, I knew she would love more than the expensive clothes she won earlier.

Then we all went to Lauren's house, that was still quiet and appeared to be empty looking outside. I didn't understand until Taylor opened the door and see that had some people inside and the music wasn't so loud.