15

The next morning I was feeling like crap. Another sleepless night. Basically after Lauren left me at Ally's house, she left without saying a word and I could say, like me, she wasn't very happy. This is good. She has to know that this is not a joke and I mean it. But I left this out after I walked into the house. I didn't want to hear any more about her or anything related and if I told the girls what I just found out, I wouldn't have peace. So I just said that we talked and everything was fine. Of course Dinah hated it, but left quietly because I begged her.

So I finally was able to get what I wanted. Stay up late, although I haven't slept well night before, I wanted every moment with them since Dinah said her plane was around two in the morning. She didn't want me to go with her to the airport. For my sake. She had to convince me for twenty minutes until finally I'd be too tired to argue. According to her she spent that night with my mother when I was with Lauren and lied that I was with Ally and everything was fine and that everyone would sleep there.

And now I was struggling to get out of bed. I really didn't want to. I was turning into a normal feeling not wanting to get out of bed. Dinah was gone. Lauren was gone, I hoped so. Ally was here, that was good, yes. But yet, everything sucks.

"Are you alive?" Ally entered the room. I stayed quiet. "I know you are because I heard you growling like, ten seconds ago." she giggled.

"It wasn't me. It's your dog." I murmured under the blanket.

"I don't have a dog." she chuckled and walked up to me, sitting on the bed.

"Now you do." Ally pulled the blanket only to see my face. I pouted. "Let me just stay here, like, for  about 500 years, please?"

"Ew, no." she said making a disgusted face. "You would pee and poop all over my bed. I can't let that happen."

"I WOULD NOT!" I said laughing. "I might as well be sleepwalking and go into the bathroom when necessary."

"I can't trust you." she shrugged. "Now get your lazy ass out of here, I have a special breakfast for you."

Ally winked at me, I looked at her suspiciously. What the hell she was up to? She got up from the bed and walked back to the door.

I got up from the bed, actually the courage came from my curiosity to know what the hell Ally was talking about. I changed clothes before leave the room and go to the bathroom, which was in front of her room. Her house was funny and reminded me of what I had in New York. Didn't have to go up or down stairs.

Her room, bathroom and another room were in a small hallway. I haven't had a clue what was happening out of there. So I rushed to the bathroom, since it wasn't my first night there, I've had a few things. It was like my second home.

I had to prepare a few seconds after I was down the hall. And if it were my mother? I mean, wouldn't be a bad thing, but I wasn't in the mood this morning. Or Lauren? It was a possibility. Lauren would not give up easy and she could have fooled Ally to enter here and since I didn't say anything about last night, she would find that everything was really fine. I considered going back to bed and tell her that I wasn't feeling well. Technically I wasn't.

But since when my mind and body work together? At the same moment I was in the kitchen and I couldn't believe what I saw.

"DINAH?!" I screamed and ran to throw my body to hers. "What the-- You're, I mean, you should be in New York by now!"

"Yes I should." she chuckled and hugged me even more.

Is this real? Is she staying only one more day? Week?

"Special breakfast, I said." Ally chuckled while she ate a piece of toast. "What you thought you would be?"

"The worst, of course." I said obviously and they both laughed. "What are you doing here? Is this a prank? I'm gonna kill both of you!"