22

Early this morning, Lauren returned to her room. I told her she could stay and have breakfast before we go to school but she said it was okay but she had to go. And then I had to explain to my mother where Lauren was since she wasn't with me when I went downstairs for breakfast. I said she left early - earlier even before my mother wakes up what seemed almost in the middle of the night that's why she didn't notice, - it was a bad lie but my mother believed. I think so.

I found Dinah as soon as I got in school. She was standing on her locker and complained furiously with something inside. I couldn't hold back and laugh at the way she mumbled something and didn't notice my presence.

"I'm your friend and I think it's very normal you be like this, but other people here may think you're crazy or something."

I warned her, peering over her shoulder but failed since she was taller than me.

She wasn't even scared that I get to sneak behind her and she just turned to look at me.

"My phone is acting crazy." she growled. "Good morning, by the way."

"Not for you, apparently." I laughed softly.

"I let it fall last night and now doesn't work properly." she hit the phone in the palm of her hand several times.

"I don't think this will help too."

Dinah held up a hand in front of me. "I decide what punishment my phone will receive for its incompetence, okay?"

"Technically it's your incompetence since it was you who let it fall." I corrected her.

She growled furious and I raise my hands in defense while I laughed. She was really angry and was to be expected. Dinah and her cell phone was almost one person.

"Where is Lauren to shut your mouth when I need her?" Dinah complained and looked back at her locker.

When I was about to answer I felt a pair of hands covering my eyes. For a second I almost freaked out, but then I recognized that perfume. Honestly I would recognize anywhere and was the same in my bed earlier today. I smiled widely.

"From zero to infinite, how sexy and incredibly gorgeous is your girlfriend?" she asked.

"Girlfriend?" Dinah asked surprised.

I bit my lower lip pretending to be thinking even if she wasn't seeing me.

"Don't tell her this but infinite seems a bit exaggerated." I shrugged holding a laugh.

"Beep!! Wrong answer!" Lauren said and pulled her hands from my eyes just to turn my body to look at her. "Correct answer would be infinite is not enough."

She raised an eyebrow with a smirk on her lips and pulled me close, giving me a quick kiss.

"Girlfriend?!" Dinah asked again and more impatient.

"Yeah, this kind of happened last night." Lauren said and laced our fingers.

"Wow, kind of happened. I feel so special right now." I sighed.

Lauren gave me a look and squeezed my hand lightly. I giggled looking back at Dinah.

"When you were planning to tell me this?!" Dinah hit my arm. A little too hard.

"I literally just got here and ouch, that hurts." I massaged my arm with my free hand.

"I sent you a text." Lauren told her.

"You sent her a text?" I frowned.

"Yeah, early." she smiled. "What?"

I had nothing against, I mean, its okay they exchange messages but it was just another thing to endure despite the two together in the same place. Since they don't get together to torment me, it was okay by me.