33

I already knew what was coming. Although the girls didn't have mentioned what happened at the party to my mother, she would once more give us a 'warning' about it. If I remember well, we arrived late, Dinah and Ally the last time I saw them they were drunk and I don't think she liked that I have slept on Lauren's house.

According to her I could very well have returned to my house when we all arrived, so she assumed that something had happened. Not the incident of the party but something between me and Lauren.

She didn't lie that she would find out eventually, but with a little help from Dinah. She simply doesn't know to lie to my mother. So, what I was avoiding happened. Dinah basically said to my mother that Lauren and I were together, like, together together.

So my mother was furious, just because I lied about it when she made me promise that I would tell everything to her. It took me a while to make her understand a bit this was different but she didn't have to worry, she was still confused about the situation. My mother really didn't expect this would happen, but it did. I felt as if I should ensure her that it is not anything different and that she had nothing to worry about Lauren and I or, other things like sex.

My god that was really embarrassing and I was already tired of embarrassment for a day. Then she came back to punish us on the party.

My mother said she was tired of this kind of thing happening, the parties. After Dinah and Ally gave us privacy, she said she was disappointed with me. That she had lost on how to be a good mother and she had no idea what my father would say when he comes. She should leave me on the line, not that it was a difficult thing to do, I have never been a problem for her to solve. I made sure this is wasn't her fault at all.

This really bothered me. I've changed too much since we moved here and that was not what I wanted, but it wasn't as if I could control. I decided I should be more responsible, and I've said this once, almost worked, I could try again. Stay out of trouble; enough of the partying since all of them didn't end up very well and I should have already learned by now.

Except that all of this was connected to Lauren. How to avoid problem and still be with her? I was really praying that my mother didn't find the same connection or she would try to keep me away from her, again.

We stayed home the rest of the weekend. Lauren called me saying she couldn't leave because of Taylor and Chris since they would have a family time, I didn't mind of course. And it was better if she doesn't appear in my house with my mother here, at least not for now.

"Okay, so what now?" Dinah asked. "You will simply stop having fun?"

We were in the same caffee near our house and it was Sunday afternoon. My mother decided we should have some fresh air since she was holding us back for a long time at home. She didn't want to join us though, she said she had a few things of work to organize.

"You don't necessarily need to do this. I mean, take it easy at partying, and stay out of any confusion that Lauren can put you in." Ally commented as she typed on her phone.

She has done this since when we arrived here around twenty minutes ago.

"And how can you say no to Lauren?" I raised an eyebrow. "She can have the craziest idea of all, but one way or another you feel that you have to do."

"Just say no. Don't look into her eyes or her smile and you'll be fine." Dinah shrugged her shoulders.

"Speaking of her, where is she? She shouldn't have been here by now?" Ally lifted her eyes from the phone to me.

I picked up my phone on the table and I read the text she sent me, twenty minutes ago.

Lolo: i managed to escape from this hell, i'll meet you soon. love you, babe. xo