19

What time was it? Was already morning? I opened my eyes lazily and was definitely morning when I looked at the window and the light illuminated the room. I turned to my side and Dinah had her head under a pillow. I lifted my head to look better at her. I think she was breathing.

I tried to sit on the bed but I felt my head spin and I lay there again. "Oh fuck." I growled, putting my hands on my head and closing my eyes firmly.

"I wouldn't try this if I were you." Lauren giggled.

Where was she?!

"What?" I said and tried to get up again. She was kneeling beside my bed. Honestly I only saw her in a blur.

Where did she come from?

"Lie down." she said and placed a hand on my waist. "You will have to get up eventually but you better wake up first."

"Am I dreaming?" I whispered, staring at her with a frown after I lay down again.

"Yes." Lauren said softly with a smile.

"You are my guardian angel or something?" I whispered, closing my eyes again unable to keep them open for too long.

"You can say that." Lauren shrugged.

"Why I'm hungover if I'm dreaming?" I questioned. "And you could check if Dinah is alive please?"

"She is." she giggled and nodded.

"Can you cure my hangover then?" I tried to look at her.

"I can do whatever you want." Lauren giggled and nodded again, positioned herself closer to the bed where she could reach me.

"How you're gonna do that?" I looked at her curious.

"You have to close your eyes first," she whispered, caressing my cheek with her tumb.

"Hm, okay," I murmured as I closed them again.

I heard her laugh softly and then hold my face firmly. "Be quiet," she whispered.

I nodded, waiting. I could feel the sleep back slowly and she didn't move. And I didn't want to open my eyes again since it was still bothering me keep them that way.

I could feel her breath hit my cheek and then she brushed her lips softly on mine before capturing them gently. She smiled agains my lips but didn't move away and I kept my eyes closed.

"I hate you." I whispered with a grin.

"You can't hate your guardian angel." she breathed, caressing my cheek.

"Guardian angel my ass." I opened my eyes chuckling.

"Hmm, oh fuck..." Dinah complained while she squirmed and then turned to look at me. "Ugh not you again!"

Lauren and I laughed while she moved to her previous position.

"Get out!" Dinah hissed but then growled to feel what I believe to be the same headache.

"Dinah, don't." I sighed. Lauren sat there just laughing at us.

"I knew it! I knew you were hiding it from me!" she whimpered. "I hate both of you!"

"But you already hate me, I mean, I can't handle more than this." Lauren said dramatically and held a laugh.

"Well, that's not my problem!" Dinah sat on the bed, trying to recover from another pain on her head.

"Dinah, that's enough. Just let this go, okay?" I tried to convice her, also sitting on the bed.

"Let this go?" she scoffed. "Just like you did?! She just need to try to get into your pants and then everything it's okay for you!"