39

The next morning I was the first to wake up and I was able to enjoy a very interesting scene. Sofi these days has been sleeping with her arms and legs on top of me, she was very spacious, but this time it didn't happen because she was cuddling with Lauren.

They were adorable. I stood there watching them for a while. Lauren seemed to hold steady around her small body, a little overprotective, while Sofi was under her hug and both slept peacefully.

I carefully picked up my phone and took a photo of them but the camera sound woke up Lauren. She lifted her head scared and winced to get used with the morning light.

"I'm sorry." I whispered, making a face.

"What are you doing?" she asked sleepy and looked down.

"I couldn't help it, you are adorable." I laughed, covering my mouth with my hand quickly to muffle the sound.

Lauren smiled to see Sofi in her arms, but didn't move. She rested her head back on the pillow, looking at me then.

"Good morning," she whispered. "You're weird."

"Good morning." I smiled widely, supporting my body in an elbow to look better at her.

"Are you up for a long time?" she kept her voice low.

I nodded, looking briefly to Sofi. She seemed to be in a deep sleep but didn't look tired, and should. The three of us went to bed too late last night.

"Watch people sleep is creepy, you know that?" Lauren frowned and I rolled my eyes.

"Shut up." I stick my tongue at her, which made her laugh.

Sofi shifted in her arms. Lauren grimaced thinking that had awakened her, but Sofi just turned the other way. Lauren laid back and Sofi snuggled against her side, lying with her head on Lauren's chest and continued to sleep.

"It's pretty good, isn't it?" I said, laughing softly. Lauren nodded, stroking Sofi's back gently.

"How am I going to get out of here?" Lauren whispered. "What time is it?"

I checked my cell phone. "Almost eleven."

"Shit, I really gotta go!"

I wasn't even worried about the situation, my parents could entering my room any time. I know that my father would do it. He likes to wake up us, especially when it's this late. But I wish I could enjoy them a little more.

"Can you help me out here?" she pointed to Sofi and I carefully tried to move her when Lauren slid out of bed. Which surprisingly worked.

Sofi continued sleeping as peacefully as before. I got up from the bed and went to Lauren. She yawned stretching her body before laughing softly.

"Taylor will start screaming my name and this will probably wake up Sofi."

"All right." I pouted, holding her by her waist. "Thank you for staying."

"You're welcome." Lauren smiled and cupped my face, kissing my lips lovingly until I remember that my sister was right on our side but it was too late.

Sofi giggled softly getting us caught but didn't seem confused or something. I moved away from Lauren quickly with wide eyes. Lauren grimaced, looking at Sofi and then to me, she was holding a laugh. How could she laugh in a situation like this??

No, no, no, she didn't see Lauren kissing me. I really didn't want that to happen, at least I didn't want her to know about it now. I froze right there, not knowing what to say and do until Sofi spoke again.