12

"Jesus Christ!" Dinah screamed and moved beside me on the bed.

"No, it's just me." Lauren? "I can't believe you are still in bed!"

I was sleeping. I think. I couldn't open my eyes and I didn't want to. It was so heavy. I was lying on my stomach with my head buried in my pillow and I had no idea how I ended up there.

"You're kidding, right?" Lauren said. Her voice was closer now. "Get your ass out of there and let's get out."

"Are you nuts?! My head is exploding." Dinah complained. "How'd you get in here?"

"The window." she giggled.

"How the hell did you-- ugh forget it. I'm going back to sleep." Dinah moved again and pulled my blanket. I growled.

"Is she okay?" I heard Lauren ask.

"I don't know." Dinah nudged me and I growled again. "Yeah, she is. Well, kinda."

Lauren sat on my side of the bed and Dinah was lying on the other. I didn't move. I didn't want to and I just wanted them to shut their fucking mouth.

"You look like shit." Lauren said I heard her giggle.

"What about you? You're supposed to be as bad as we are." Dinah growled.

"I didn't drink like you. You don't remember that I was the ride who brought you guys home safe because Ally was so wasted?"

Well, now I know how I ended up here. And that meant I had to pass by my mother. I don't remember what she said when we got here, but I'm sure she would do it all over again this morning.

"Right." Dinah said and then they didn't say anything else. Thank God. But that doesn't meant I would have peace, of course.

"Sleeping beauty," Lauren whispered. I felt her fingers on my neck then in my cheek. "Time to wake up."

"I wouldn't do that if I were you." Dinah warned because I hated when she used to do this to me, but Lauren just laughed.

"She loves it." Lauren said. "That's how I woke up her when I slept here."

I growled again and I would try to pull the blanket over my head, but I couldn't even move my arms.

"Oh, she didn't tell me the details of what happened that morning." Dinah laughed softly.

"I can't believe that," Lauren pretended to be offended. "I can tell you, I will start when at night she was dreaming and she--"

"I'm awake." I lifted my head up before she could continue. And actually she hadn't told me about the dream either but it would be better if no one knew. I sighed, my hair was all in my face. She shouldn't look at me like that.

"You look beautiful." Lauren whispered. I heard Dinah scoffs at my side. I buried my head in the pillow again.

"I look like shit, but she looks beautiful?!" she said melodramatic as always.

"I'm sorry Dinah if I'm not dating you." Lauren said laughing and then stopped when she realized what she had said.

"What did you say?" I lifted my head up to look at her and Dinah asked along with me.

"I, hm--" Lauren began to speak but was interrupted.

"Girls?" my mother gave two knocks on the door. Lauren quickly sunk under my blanket. What the hell my blanket was anyway? "Are you awake?"

Lauren had pulled the blanket and covered our heads. I felt Dinah move beside me.

"Uh, just me. She's not feeling very well." I heard her say. Lauren chuckled looking at me.