23

The week passed like a jet. After what happened that night I could expect what was coming from my mom when I got home with clothes that didn't belong to me and explain what had happened with mine. After a civil conversation that generated a discussion, my mom grounded me after I told her what really happened. I could have lied, but I freaked out and I couldn't think of a good lie at that moment.

What resulted in: no phone, no Dinah and Ally, not being able to leave the house to do anything except go to school, and most importantly, no Lauren for a week and maybe two. I honestly don't understand the reason for the punishment if I could meet with the girls at school anyway.

But when I came home after school and had to spend the entire day alone as I used to, I realized it sucks.

At least that's what happened on the first day I've been grounded. Lauren said she would stay with me at home anyway, that was obvious and I hoped she didn't obey my mother anyway, unsurprisingly. But she didn't come.

Dinah and Ally on the other hand decided to go the other way. Dinah was afraid of my mom, she's never had a problem with that, but both times we did mess and my mother scolded us, Dinah hardly raise her voice to disagree with what my mom decide and Ally wasn't afraid of my mother, but thought she should respect her decision.

For my happiness the rest of the week Lauren was with me. She invaded my room even before my mother leaves to go back to work at lunch and leave when she arrived at night. Sometimes she just hid when my mother surprised me when she got back from work and spent the night with me.

Honestly I didn't care about the punishment if I was with Lauren all the time anyway. She had problems on her side too. Actually that night she was in trouble for two things. One was about what happened at school and another because she, well, we invaded the house of a stranger that was actually a friend of Lauren's mother.

"Please, let's get out of here." Lauren grunted. She had the face hidden on my neck while I caressed her back.

She came to my room after lunch and we stay here doing nothing, well, as Dinah says, doing nothing when we were with our mouths and hands away from each other. It was midweek and everything seemed quiet, but Lauren didn't like this. She has been complaining for twenty minutes.

Lauren rolled off me to the bed and lay on her stomach. "I'm not feeling well." she sighed dramatically.

I rolled my eyes, and I lay on my side to face her but she had her eyes closed. I chuckled and took a strand of hair from her face and placed behind her ear. She tried to hide a smile but failed.

"What are you feeling?" I asked pretending to be worried.

"I can't feel my body." she said seriously.

"Really?" I tried not to laugh. "And how you want to get out if you can't move?"

She still had her eyes closed, I shook my head when she smiled but then hide it again.

"You'll have to carry me. I'm just going to be able to move if I feel the Sun on my body." Lauren mumbled.

"I can roll you out of bed to the ground near that window. The Sun looks good there."

I mentioned another window that was the front of the house and not the one she climbed to get here. The afternoon sun reflected by the window and lit up my carpet.

Lauren opened her eyes and stared at me. I looked at her innocently. "It won't be enough." she pouted her lips.

"Well, you'll have to settle for that." I smiled, giving her a gentle kiss.

"Ugh, so I'm going to drag you out of here." Lauren stood up suddenly. I looked at her confused.

"I thought you couldn't move!" I joked, pretending to be surprised. "It's a miracle."