42

I swallowed hard, Lauren didn't take her eyes off of mine. I knew one way or the other I'd be screwed. But she probably wouldn't do anything with all these people around. She was just teasing me as she always does and I'm freaking out, like I always do.

"So?" she asked almost in a whisper.

"I don't-" I stammer and she slid up her hand on my thigh a little more. I felt my legs faint.

"The hard way then." she said almost to herself. My eyes snapped open.

"You wouldn't-" I said quickly.

"What?" she raised her eyebrow. "Take off your clothes here? Oh you can bet I will."

Lauren laughed playfully. Using both her hands, she pushed my dress up to my waist, her cold fingers making me shudder. Then I realized she really wasn't kidding.

"Wait!" I said, holding her hands. "I'm not wearing a bra, so it's better if-"

"Really? That makes it more interesting. You have nice boobs, babe. " Lauren gave me a smirk and winked at me.

"Lauren!" I said in disbelief. She is crazy!

"Relax, I know you using one." she said as if it were obvious. Which was true, but I thought I could get away if saying that.

"Come on. It will be fun." she said more gently now, as well as her touch when she held me by my chin to look at her and finally letting my dress alone.

"We have different ideas of fun." I said quietly, ignoring she was so close that I wanted to touch her body, but I was afraid of getting caught.

"My ideas are better." she leaned over and just brushed her lips on mine and walked away, leaving me breathless.

"My ideas are always better." she said suggestively with a smirk and ran to the pool a few meters away and jumped in the water without fear.

I needed a minute to compose myself by what just happened. Oh my God, I hate her. I hate she causes this effect on me and I feel so powerless, how usually is.

"Mila, are you coming or not?" Ally screamed calling my attention.

"Yeah" I said awkwardly and my voice came out so weakly that I cleared my throat before speaking again. "I'm coming!"

I quickly finished what Lauren began and took the dress off completely. I adjusted my top and I got my drink to see if would create some guts for what awaited me.

After taking almost half of the liquid and regretting deeply, I went to the edge of the pool. Everyone was having fun but I was cold, a bit woozy and with no courage to go in there.

Lauren looked at me with an amused smile on her lips before diving and then I lost her sight. I turned to Dinah who threw water on me.

"You plan to do this today or what, Mila?" she mocked me.

"Shut up." I said pouting.

Okay, I can do that. It wasn't like they were staring at me and I was only with my underclothes, which was a bit embarrassing, but..

"W-what?" I said surprised to feel a pair of arms embrace me from behind and Lauren's body pressed into mine. "Lauren, let go off me-"

"You seem a little tense, babe." she whispered, placing a kiss behind my ear.

My body shuddered with the contact, and also because her body was cold, and now mine was heating up but I tried to ignore that because it was for another reason.