54

My head hurt like never before and my eyes were heavy, I didn't want to open them only until I heard clicks of what looked like a camera, and I felt a weight around my waist.

"She will not like this." I heard Normani say with a giggle, then someone crawling off the bed.

"I know. That's why we need this picture."

Normani giggled. "It's pretty good, right?"

"Work of art, Mani." Dinah spoke and I heard more clicks and then I opened my eyes. She had the phone practically in my face.

"What are you doing?!"

She smiled widely. "Good morning, Mila. You were so adorable, you sleep like an angel."

Weird but I understand. Dinah is always taking pictures of everyone. But I was terrible, I'm sure. I felt like shit.

"All right, get off me. Your ass is too heavy." I whimpered, lightly slapping her thighs.

"Says the girl with the biggest ass on the planet."

"Lauren's ass is pretty big too." I said with a smile and looked around. "Where is she by the way?"

We were in the hotel room, but only Dinah and Normani were here. I sat on the bed and Normani faced me with a big smile on her face before giggling, she was wiggling a marker pen distracted with her hands.

"She, uh, she and Ally went to get us breakfast." she said.

"Isn't just ask on the phone?"

"Yeah, I don't know. How are you feeling?" Dinah still had not let go off me, just sat back. She caressed my cheek with her fingertips and held her laughter.

I looked at her confused but I was too tired to care about the mocking.

"Thanks to you, not good." I slapped her hand off my face.

Dinah looked offended. "What? You had the best night of your life, thanks to me. Karla must be very proud of herself."

I stared at her. "Stop it, there's no Karla." I couldn't really remember much about last night.

"Karla is my spirit animal, I mean it!" Normani said in awe.

"I hate you guys." I mumbled with a pout. "And don't take more pictures of me while I sleep, I look awful."

"Awn, Mila, don't say that, you're so beautiful." Dinah said but it sounded like a mockery. She caressed my face again and this time she and Normani busted out laughing.

"What is it?!" I demanded but they ignored me.

The bedroom door opened and Ally entered followed by Lauren. Ally laughed and shook her head as she looked at me. "Oh, Mila."

"Dinah!" Lauren growled. "I told you to stay away from her."

"What? I didn't do anything!" she defended herself.

I was a bit lost in what the hell was going on. Dinah let go of me the same second.

Lauren left the bags on the floor near the door and Ally came up to me with a small mirror.

I'm going to kill them!

It was written 'losers' on my forehead with a small arrow pointing down my nose. My left eye were outlined with an overly large black shadow and the other were like what's supposed to be an eye patch I think, there was a mustache drawing around my mouth, and on the cheeks was the letters C and L.

Dinah was already far from me when I got up and ran to her. She tried to run away hopping on the beds. She couldn't stop laughing and screaming.

"Stop! I didn't do anything!"