56

I don't know how it was possible but Lauren spent the rest of the week at my house without the knowledge of my parents. She slept with me and I wouldn't let anyone else into my room but Sofi and then Lauren would be alone until I got back from school, she hid from my mother during lunch and spent the afternoon with me and Sofi. She even went to her own room to get some stuff without her parents noticing anything.

She was a fucking ninja!

I was a bit distant from my parents so I just lied that I was tired from school or something. Normani and Ally came to visit and at first they wanted to kill Lauren for everything that happened but then they helped me with the lie and everything was under control.

After I picked up Sofi at school this friday we were in my room talking to Dinah via Skype. Sofi had homework and Lauren was supposed to help her but they were on my bed drawing. I was sitting with them with my laptop on my lap.

"Why don't you go to your house? You know, next door in case you've forgotten." Dinah told Lauren.

"No! I want her to stay here forever." Sofi said excitedly.

Lauren shrugged with a smugly smile. "Sofi wants me here, I can't go."

"I can't believe it, Mila, kick her out of there! She continues to lie to her parents she has become a farmer, and her life is ruined because she doesn't understand she's not graduating." Dinah said impatiently. "Again!"

"A farmer?" I questioned.

"I suppose, considering where her grandparents live?"

Lauren laughed with amusement. "They're not farmers, Dinah, and I'm definitely not one."

"You just have to put your shit together, Lauren. I'm glad both are okay, but now what, Mila? You didn't even tell your father about the fucking master shit he did to you guys!"

What the hell?? Sofi didn't question what she meant thank God and I wanted to punch Dinah!

"Dinah, language!" Lauren and I scolded her at the same time.

Dinah growled just to annoy us. "You look like a married couple, that's irritating sometimes."

"Will you marry like mom and dad?" Sofi asked excitedly.

I exchanged glances with Lauren without being sure what to answer. Sofi was thinking far ahead of us.

"We will." Lauren then answered and I stared at her in surprise. She smiled and looked down, blushing. "One day."

I smiled back. God, this was something unexpected and I didn't think I would be discussing about it with her.

Sofi was happier than the two of us, she understands the simplest thing in all this and it is what my father refuses to accept.

A new call appeared and it was Normani wanting to join the conversation so I accepted. She was at Ally's, then she appeared in the video as well. I left the laptop on the edge of the bed so they could see the three of us.

"Gee, you don't have to insist. I'll be the maid of honor." Dinah said nonchalantly, and we laughed.

"Wait, hi! Who's getting married?" Ally asked excitedly.

"Camren." Dinah simply replied.

"What now?" Lauren asked annoyed.

"You two, idiot." Dinah laughed.

"Congratulations!" Normani commented clapping.

"Mommy will be so happy!" Sofi said excitedly, but I didn't even need to tell her, just looked at her sadly. "I mean, maybe daddy will let you stay with Lauren and everything will be okay."