3

A/N: I don't know how schools works in Miami, so I just used the way we do here, just around one o'clock we are already at home. And excuse any grammatical error, it's not my first language.

-

Next morning, I woke up early and with such a good mood. Most of the people complain about Mondays and school, but I was tired of home and my mom was trying to be my best friend. I'm okay with that, but I can't just talk with her about the girl next door, for example. That's why I called Dinah when I was ready to leave.

"Gooood Morning!" I sang when she answered the phone.

"OH MY GOD MILA!" she said clearly irritated. "What happened?"

"Nothing, it's just a good day." I smiled to myself.

"Are you kidding? It's fucking Monday!" she groaned.

"I know. It's my first day at school remember?"

"Ugh, right. I miss you here." she sighed.

"I miss you too." I said sincerely. We used to go to school together. I didn't feel so happy right now knowing today was not one of those days.

"You haven't sent the pictures of your new house!" Dinah changed the subject making me smile again.

"Camila!" my mom honked several times to get my attention. I ran downstairs to the car.

"Geez woman, are you trying to scare the neighborhood?!" I said through the passenger window, but I wanted to go on the back seat.

"It would not hurt you wait a few minutes," I murmured opening the door and sliding inside. "And I'm with-" I stopped when I saw who was sitting there.

"Hi." she said with a shyly smile. That girl.

"What are you doing here?" I said staring at her then to my mom.

"Oh dear, Lauren need a ride. She attends the same school as you." my mom said as if was the most normal thing in the world.

Lauren, huh? The problematic girl has a name.

"O-okay." I said closing the door but trying to stay far away from her as possible.

After checking if everything was okay my mother started the car. I remained silent, avoiding looking at Lauren. That's when I remembered that Dinah was still on the phone.

"I'm sorry!" I said hopping that she was still there.

"Thanks for remembering that I exist!" she said dramatically. "Anyway, who is Lauren?"

"Oh... she is... my neighbor." I said almost whispering trying to get a private conversation. Lauren was looking through the window anyway.

"Why are you whispering?" Dinah chuckled.

"Can we talk about the pictures I will send you after school?" I blurted out.

"Okay..." she laughed. I knew she would ask about it later. "I want all the pictures and from your room and everything." she said excited.

"I'm pretty sure my room is like the same." I giggled. "I have some new clothes too-" I stopped and Lauren looked at me with a smirk.

"What?" Dinah asked confused. She was clearly happy with the news.

"Nothing." I cleared my throat. "I will show you everything later."

"Mija, turn this thing off a bit." my mom said with eyes on the road. What? "Send a kiss to her for me."