53

"Uh oh." Matty said holding a slice of pizza from yesterday.

Lauren got up, going into the living room and I followed her.

"Oh my God." I whispered and Dinah kept knocking on the door.

"Dinah, you cannot do this!" I heard Ally on the other side. "You're bothering the neighbors."

"I don't care, Ally, I know she's in there and I know what she's doing and she should not!" Dinah snarled and shouted back. "Lauren!"

"She will kill me." I panicked.

"This will not happen." Lauren went to open the door and I took her arm.

"You are crazy?!"

"I'm not afraid of her."

"But I am!" I said obviously. "If she sees me... if she sees me dressed like this, oh my god, I shouldn't have-"

Lauren frowned at me. "What? Slept with me? What's wrong with that?"

"Nothing! I just, I came here and should just talk to you and not have-" I tried to explain myself.

"We talked, it was a good talk. The end." Lauren said nonchalantly.

"Not everything, I-" I sighed in frustration. "Fuck!"

"I can hear you idiots! Open the door." Dinah shouted.

That really was not what I planned. I was thinking of leaving what happened to Lauren in secret to avoid what was happening now.

"Relax, okay?" Lauren said and gave me a quick kiss. "I can handle her."

She took a deep breath and opened the door. Normani and Ally were with Dinah, who came in after facing Lauren. I was quiet, Lauren said she would take care of it and I would not say anything.

"I knew it." Dinah said pointing at me.

"W-what?" I frowned.

"You slept with her." Dinah shook her head.

Ally rolled her eyes. "Dinah, you cannot tell that." she smiled at Lauren. "Hey, Lo."

"Hi, Ally." Lauren returned the smile. "Mani."

"Bad morning?" Normani asked with a laugh.

Dinah snapped her fingers. "Guys, focus here!"

"It's good to see you too, Dinah." Lauren chuckled.

"Hey, no way. Take the smile off your face, little girl." Dinah pointed at her.

"I'm older than you." Lauren frowned.

"You did the worst shit you could have done, you know? What the hell were you thinking?"

Lauren continued to stare at her in confusion as I'd rather not get involved.

"You mean what happened yesterday or what happened this morning?" she asked calmingly and Dinah glanced at me.

"Lauren!" I narrowed my eyes. "Nothing happened last night!"

"Mila! Seriously? Did you fall for it again?!" Dinah sighed disappointedly.

"I said nothing happened!"

"Yeah, like it wasn't obvious you guys didn't have sex this morning." she rolled her eyes.

Matty chuckled, he had his back against the wall as he ate, watching all this mess. "You guys are loud."

OH MY GOD. I blushed, wanting to jump out the window.

"Okay..." Normani chuckled softly. "Dinah, I think that's enough. We came just to pick up Camila and not attack anyone."