46

"That's it!" my father said angrily as soon as we went through the front door. "You're grounded."

"I know, you said that from the hospital all the way here, Dad."

I sighed annoyed and went up the stairs but he grabbed my arm firmly.

"Alejandro." my mother scolded him.

"You will not leave this house, you understand?" he growled. "You'll stay here until I say otherwise!"

"Are you kidding me? I didn't do anything!"

"Vandalism, Camila! That's what I had to get you out today. And you will not get close to that girl ever again!"

I looked at my mother with wide eyes. "Mom, this is serious?"

"No, it's not!" she approached, pulling my father so he could let me go. "Go to your room Mija, I'll talk to your father now."

"You will not save her this time." my father told her. "You never punished her as it should and that's why she is irresponsible like that!"

I stood there looking at them scared. Another fight and it was because of me.

"Don't tell me how I should educate my daughter! I did everything alone since we moved, you weren't here, you didn't even called! You have no right to say anything!"

My mother noticed I was still there and glared at me with her eyes burning. "Camila, go to your room right now!"

Without thinking twice I went up the stairs. She scared me. Seeing her arguing with my father scared me. This wasn't them, it was all my fault. Again.

"Mila! What happened?" Sofi asked me when I got into my room.

Dinah was taking care of her when they went to the hospital. The cuts were ugly in my fingers and I hurt my wrist also to have hit the wrong way. I didn't even know there was a way to punch something but I didn't care about it at the time, I could have broken my hand. Still, hurt like a bitch.

"It's nothing, Sofi." I told her as she examined my bandaged hand.

I exchanged glances with Dinah lying in my bed, she seemed relieved I was okay but then she didn't seem too happy to see me and I knew why. I acted like an idiot with her earlier. With all of them.

"If you hadn't left that delinquent enter in her life maybe she wouldn't be acting like this!" we heard my father screaming and I quickly closed the door.

Sofi lowered her head sadly. Dinah looked at me and shrugged only, nodding at Sofi, I knew what was coming. I don't want her to hear any of that, or ask. But Sofi is Sofi.

"They are fighting because you hurt your hand?" she asked quietly after a moment. "It was because of Lauren?"

I pulled her in my arms and went to the bed and sat on the edge with her in my lap.

"They are not fighting, they just don't agree on something. But it won't last long, they will solve this." I smiled weakly.

"I'm not idiot, Mila. I know it's about Lauren." she said sadly, lowering her head again and I frowned. "Dad doesn't like her anymore because he knows you like her."

"Who told you that?"

"Dinah." Sofi pointed at her.

I turned to Dinah and gave her a look. "Dinah!"

She just shrugged. "She asked what was going on and I told her."

"You shouldn't!"

"Why not? She's smarter than you already, Mila." she said like it was obviously and Sofi grinned.