20

"Over Again and They Don't Know About Us. Pizza, of course and Ryan Gosling. That man is a God." I replied quickly.

"Wow, slow down." Lauren chuckled. "Okay, everybody loves pizza and he's okay."

I looked at her with a frown.

After coffee and chocolate,  we stayed there for a while longer just talking or sometimes not at all. Lauren kept brushing my hair and arm, some endless kisses and I didn't move away from her. I wasn't worried about time actually. Be cuddling on the same couch since when we got there it was too good to complain. We were a little too comfortable there though.

I sat on the edge of the couch and she settled so that I could put my legs across her lap. She sat on her side and supports her arm on the back of the couch while she couldn't keep her eyes from me. I wasn't complaining.

"What?" she looked confused.

She had asked my favorite songs, food and people.

"Right, you're gay." I shrugged.

"Wait, that's not right." she lifted a finger up.

"You're not?" I pretended to be confused and surprised. She pursed her lips and I giggled.

"I can find them attractive too, but not him." she explained.

"Why not him?"

"I don't know, I just, don't." she shrugged.

"You're weird." I frowned and she rolled her eyes. "Then tell me what is your type of attractive ."

"Hm, Aaron Johnson." she lifted an eyebrow.

"Okay, he's not bad." I agreed. "Now songs and food."

"Anything from Lana and Matty's band to be honest."

"I want names, come on, it's not that hard." I said with a little pout.

"Fine," she sighed and smiled. "It can be Dark Paradise, Falling for you and Sex."

Lauren raised an eyebrow, wandering her fingertips from my knee up to my thigh. She smirked when I got a little tense.

"Hm, okay. Food?"

"Pizza, duh. And I really like rice pudding. I don't really a fan of chocolate, but I—"

"You just got more weird." I cut her off with a grin.

"Don't judge me, okay? And I love nutella." she winked at me with a smile. "And I'm not weird, I'm hot."

"Yeah, you're hot until people know more about you."

"Not people, only you." she chuckled. "And Mani." Lauren shrugged.

Lauren shifted slightly on the couch for staying too long in the same position. She stretched a bit but didn't pulled my legs away from her lap.

"Who's Mani?" I frowned.

"Uh, it's Normani." she smiled weakly.

She never talked about her before. I didn't even know of the existence of an ex until that fight we had. I wish I could know more about that, I mean, how Lauren was before all this happened. She said she was in love and all, I guess she really was a different person.

"Wanna go home?" she looked at me.

"Yeah, sure."

"I mean mine." Lauren chuckled.

"Oh, hm okay." I smiled.

"My parents aren't there, so we can make some mess." she raised an eyebrow.