59

a/n: i did my research about those 'exams' but with no luck, so let's just pretend that's how all schools works and have fun reading :c

--

"Ugh, no." I grumbled while my alarm rang and grabbed my phone to shut it down.

"Lauren, wake up." I turned to her. Lauren slept like a rock, lying on her stomach. I poked her side and she just turned her head to the other side. "I don't have time for this, Lauren. Wake up!"

"Hmm, Camz." she muttered.

"Get up and put on your clothes." I insisted.

Lauren decided she will no longer wear clothes on my bed. Just like that, she's crazy! Sofi's tired of arriving at my room and find Lauren only in underclothes, I could prevent worse in most of the times by locking the door. And okay that I'm also not fully dressed, I at least have my shirt on.

"Yes, I want to take your clothes off, babe." she mumbled softly.

She was serious now? I growled, pushing her shoulder.

"Stop it. Get up now!"

"Hmm, I'm not going to stop, Camz," she moaned softly and my eyes widened. "Yes, babe."

"Oh my God." I muttered and rolled on top of her to check if she was really sleeping.

I can't believe she was dreaming about... she was? Her eyes were closed, and her breathing raced.

"Lauren?"

"Hmm, yes Camz." she murmured. "I love when you get me from behind."

I gasped and blushed the same instant.

"Oh God,"

She moaned again. "Are you enjoying, Camz?"

I frowned staring at her and then I saw a smile in the corner of her lips before she opened her eyes. Wide awake.

"Lauren!" I grumbled, coming out of top of her. She was just messing with me!

Lauren laughed out loud and turned to look at me. I hid my face in my hands in pure embarrassment.

"And you say I'm the perv." she said still laughing.

"You're such a jerk!!" I grumbled without looking at her.

"Aw babe, come on." she took my hands of my face. "You know, it's not different from your dreams with me."

"That's not true! I don't say- I-" I stammered.

"It's okay, that no longer happens with such frequency. But when we met, you just couldn't avoid."

I was even more embarrassed. "You told me I only said your name while sleeping."

Lauren smiled and shrugged her shoulders lightly. "Yeah, sometimes yes. Other times it was just like that."

"Oh my God!" I tried to hide my face again.

"Camz! I don't know why you're embarrassed. It's kinda hot."

I shook my head with a growl. Lauren chuckled and rolled over me, positioning herself between my legs before taking my hands out of my face.

"You're beautiful, sexy," she muttered, barely touching our lips, then tracing them up to my cheek.