35

I don't know how I managed to walk out of the classroom because my legs were shaking, but somehow I managed to keep up with her and sit in the chair in front of her desk once we entered her room and she said to sit, pretty calm, what freaked me out even more.

"Do you know why you're here?" she asked after sitting in her big leather chair.

I stared at the metal plate written Harriet Price in front of me before looking up.

"I, um, I don't know." I tried to say as calm as possible.

I know very well why and I knew this would happen. And Lauren already knew, apparently Dinah sent her a text later that I walked out of the classroom and then Lauren texted me while I was still in the hallway.

Lolo: I'm on my way! don't worry and stay calm, price is harmless, she just wants to scare you

Lolo: I think she knows it was me and want you to tell, but don't do it! I'm gonna fix this

I couldn't reply though, but she didn't made me calm since I was already about to get into a big trouble. And if she gets here, then it's the two of us.

"So let me tell you why." she leaned over and rested her arms on the table before looking in my eyes. "What were you thinking when you attacked a teacher that way? Do you have any idea where you got yourself into?"

Her voice became more serious now. "You're in trouble, Cabello." Harriet continued, since I didn't know what to say.

She examined my face for a moment and I felt about to faint. I could barely stare at her without feeling guilty. My heart was beating so fast in my chest and just kept getting worse every second that I was sitting there.

I jumped from my chair when the door opened violently. My math teacher walked through the door and his angry eyes fell on me, but he could not say anything because Harriet interrupted him.

"Mr. Harrison! I don't remember having given you permission to invade my room like this." she got up from her chair quickly.

"She did this?" he ignored her, pointing to me.

He got a new shirt at least, but I was sure that the smell was still present there. And on his pants. This doesn't seem funny now.

"I'm still discussing this." Harriet spoke firmly and looked at me briefly.

"I didn't do it!" I blurted out. "I mean, how do you know it was me? You have no proof."

They looked at me at the same time and I regretted having opened my mouth. I don't even know where this came from, I should just keep quiet.

"Don't play the innocent!" he growled. "I know it was you, and we'll find where you hid everything. Or better say, where your partner-"

"Mr. Harrison, that's enough!" she scolded him. "Get out of my room."

He looked at me before finally leaving the room and slamming the door behind him. If look could kill, I would already be dead now.

"And you," she turned the attention to me. "Someone saw you enter Mr. Harrison's classroom alone before this all happen."

"That's enough for me." Harriet said and grabbed the phone. "I'm calling your mother."

"What? Who?!" I panicked.

I knew that someone had seen me but I would like to know who. I mean, it could be someone who knows me. I don't think that a random person would point directly to me and I'm not really popular to people know about my name.