43

I had to admit that night was incredible. If it weren't for the hangover later; an speech from my parents, and my amnesia, I might have considered perfect. My mother didn't have the words to tell me how mad she was since this happened before. My father, oh he went crazy. He still saw me as his little girl and was hoping he wouldn't have to lecture me about drinks, so it was an intense Tuesday at home.

Hide my relationship with Lauren from him became even more complicated when she took me home that day, I was still dizzy and sleepy, but I heard them talking about Lauren and he didn't look happy.

The matter about the party was being forgotten by the rest of the week, but I was reminded of the things that I did and I've never been so embarrassed in my life. I tried to bury this memory focusing on Lauren's birthday. When was Saturday, I could finally present her properly. Was complicated to have some time for both of us since Sofi was trapped in me 24/7 and my father watching me on the corner of his eyes, but I go it.

When everyone left to have fun and I pretended I wasn't feeling well - in fact wasn't entirely a lie, I didn't want to leave, - my father didn't want to leave me alone at home and was just when my mom didn't want that when she wanted me away from Lauren. It was an awful de javu.

So Lauren came up to my room as she always does. That goddamn window and without warning.

"Dammit, Lauren." I said clearly furious. I could no longer count the scares that I got this week when she did that.

I'd just send a text to her saying the house was free and I went downstairs to get something to eat and when I come back she was lying in my bed. Completely comfortable while looking at the phone.

My phone.

And she was only wearing her sports bra and shorts, I didn't mind though because she was hot.

"Honestly, I'm starting to think there's something wrong with you, Camz." Lauren faked a serious expression, lifting her gaze to me and shifting on the mattress.

I approached and sat down on the bed beside her.

"Something wrong with me?" I raised an eyebrow, then pointed at the window. "You invade my room, no matter the time. You practically climbs a tree to get here, and there's something wrong with me?"

"Well... yes." she said simply. "You know I'm coming, and yet you get scared."

Lauren laughed, going back to do what she was doing on my phone. I tried to look, but she wouldn't let me.

"I never know when you will arrive. And break into my room at 3 A.M. is not a good idea. " I said seriously. "You could have awakened Sofi."

"I couldn't sleep and your bed has plenty of room for the three of us." Lauren said obviously.

I rolled my eyes, deciding not to argue with her. It was really unnecessary. She did that the rest of the week, we really were living dangerously because she had to leave the next day without getting caught. Well, just the usual, but it was more dangerous since my dad didn't know about us and we've been deceiving my mom for months about her sleeping with me.

"You're unbelievable." I giggled and pulled my phone from her hand and she didn't protest this time.

"OH MY GOD!" I gasped when I passed through my password.

"What is it?" she asked innocently.

My background image was a selfie of her.... naked. Only her upper body, but still got me red like a tomato and I couldn't look away for a few seconds.

She is insane! She was lying on my bed, bottom lip between her teeth, that's what she was doing with my phone before I got here. How did she knew my password by the way?