5

The only bad part of the school was having to wake up so early. I mean, I love to study, despite the school have turned a nightmare last week, I like the part of learning. At least that was going perfectly well. But this routine of waking up six in the morning on a Monday never appealed to me.

"At least eat a fruit, okay?" my mother insisted when I didn't want anything for breakfast.

I took two bananas before grabbing my backpack. On the other hand I was talking to Dinah by message on my phone.

Dinah: so she disappeared again?

Me: not exactly. i mean it's not like she was spending sunday with me too. thank god she didn't!

"You only have two hands, you know that right?" my mother shook her head as we left home and I tried to hold my stuff and typing on my phone.

Dinah: yeah, right. i bet you were expecting her invade your room again. ;)

Me: give me a break with that! you have to agree with me and not shoot me against the enemy!

"I have some skills mom." I winked at her and got in the car.

"I'm sure you have not, Mija. Gravity, balance and coordination is not part of you." my mother laughed, putting the seatbelt and waited for me to put mine so she could drive. I rolled my eyes and started to eat my banana.

Dinah: relax mila, i'm just messing with you. but you have to admit there's something there. you want so much hate her even though she never did anything to you...

Me: she never what? you paid attention to what i've been telling you since i got here?!

I typed angry and my mother looked at me from the mirror. "It's just a phone, baby. Take it easy. You all right?"

"Yes. Perfectly well." I replied without looking at her. Soon Dinah replied.

Dinah: all right, i give up! i will not give my opinion from now on

Me: thank you

Dinah: i'm always right anyway ;)

Me: shut up. you are already in class?

I changed the subject. We always end up talking about Lauren. Like yesterday, I told her about my mother force me to go out with Lauren and how everything went strangely good. But I wouldn't admit to any of them. And I told her about 'the Dylan.' Nothing much, except that he was an idiot with gorgeous blue eyes.

Dinah: ugh i am. i arrived earlier today. idk what happened to me :( you?

Me: you are no longer being lazy, dinah, just that. i just got here! x)

Dinah: jesus mila, why are you excited?

Me: i love to study, remember? wait a minute!

Dinah: i'm not going anywhere. unfortunately :/

I laughed to see the last message. I grabbed my stuff and left the car. "I'll be back in a few hours. Have a good class, Mija." my mother waved from inside the car.

"I love you mom!" I screamed and she honked twice before left.

Me: i have to go to math class now

I answered Dinah as I walked by the school halls without paying much attention along my route. I finished my banana and threw the rest in the nearest trashcan and started eating the other. I regretted not having eaten for breakfast. I was starving.