34

"You know you didn't have to come, right?" I told Lauren once again.

She couldn't attend classes because of her hand but she insisted on coming anyway just to see me. And she complained that there was nothing to do at home. It sucks that she wouldn't be able to actually stay here.

"Yes I know." she smiled, caressing my cheek with her thumb. "I wish I could stay."

Dinah laughed, that's when I remembered that she was sitting on the floor resting her back against the locker right next to me.

"Don't be so silly, Lauren." she said still laughing. "The bet is over now and you don't have to pretend to like this place anymore."

"That was fun and not a little difficult." Lauren told her casually. "But I'm only here because of Camz."

I smiled widely, I felt like an idiot (in the silly way) every time I was the reason of her doing something good. Or doing just for me really, what's usually the case.

"You woke up 5 am and came all the way here on a fucking skate two days in a row just to see Mila for a few minutes before she went to class and then wait until a supervisor can kick you out of school?" Dinah asked incredulously.

Lauren nodded simply, looking at Dinah. "Yeah, pretty much."

"You're certainly an idiot! My God, I could punch you right now if I wasn't so sleepy." Dinah mumbled, leaning her head against the locker.

"You're crazy." I told Lauren, kissing her lips once again since we didn't have much time.

Soon we would have to go to the classroom. We just weren't there yet because Dinah didn't want to get up from the floor anymore when she dropped a book from her locker. So she decided to stay right there for a while cause it was a little early and there was no teacher yet.

"Thank God it's almost over." Dinah complained. She was in a bad mood today. "Another two weeks and I'm going to burn this place down."

"And I will help you." Lauren laughed softly. "But we have to do some things before."

She had that look on her face she was up to something and definitely wouldn't be good.

"I hope I'm not included in the 'we' that you mentioned." I said quickly. I didn't want to be part of any trouble that she can plan.

"Only easy parts, since you're still a newbie." Lauren shrugged.

"Newbie?" I questioned.

"It's not because I broke my hand you will get rid of the bet that you lost, babe." Lauren gave me a mischievously smirk.

"Oh, and you thought she was here just to see you." Dinah mocked me but I ignored her.

"But don't worry, it's just silly pranks, really. You're not going to jail or something." she said quickly before I could complain about it.

Lauren took her backpack and held it between us. Of course she hadn't brought it to put books in her locker, why the hell did I buy it?

She looked to one side and to the other on the hallway but everyone were busy taking care of their own business to see her opening the backpack where only she and I could see what was inside.

"What are you going to do with this?!" I gave her a look.

She had some tools, such as screwdriver and others that I didn't recognize and a pot with something transparent that definitely couldn't be good and it looked gross.

"What it is?" Dinah asked curiously, finally getting up to join us.

"It's what we're gonna do, babe." Lauren smirked.