31

I was with my heart pounding in my chest. Doing this kind of thing always made me scared, with sweaty hands and trembling voice that made me stutter, but apparently I was good, still I wasn't comfortable, because the eyes of the whole class was fixed on us.

We were in front of the class to present our work that not only had a written part but this too. Dinah took the first part, I got the second and Lauren the third. We had to talk basically what we write, but to summarize in our own words. Our teacher asked a few questions and was going okay, but I only had relief when Lauren closed the subject after answering the teacher's last questions.

"All right." he said, and pushed away from his desk, arms crossed over his chest. "Good work, girls."

"We nailed!" Dinah whispered behind me. Lauren was at the center since she was presenting and Dinah and I were in the corner.

"You surprised me, Jauregui." he smiled at her. "It's not so hard, is it?"

"I never said it was." Lauren replied nonchalantly and smiled back.

He sighed and nodded slightly. "Okay, you can go back to your seats, thank you."

We follow Lauren soon after and took our seats. I took a deep breath and calmed down.

"Relax Mila, you were right." Dinah assured me with a smile and pressed my hand lightly. She knew doing that made me freak out, but I always had her to help me before.

"If we don't get an A in this work I'll kick his ass." Lauren said, laughing softly. I gave her a look. That was not funny. "What? We deserve."

"She's right, Mila. I mean, not where she's going to kick his ass. Do not do that Lauren." Dinah laughed too.

"I don't know how you think this is funny." I shook my head, checking to see if he wasn't watching us.

"We won't need to do this, we have an A guaranteed babe." Lauren winked at me and I smiled, ignoring her turning my attention to our teacher.

"That was the last group, I will evaluate everything over the weekend." he said and smiled widely. "And next week will have test on this subject."

I groaned, and the rest of the class as well. I really was ready to move on about it, why did he have to do this? And next week will not be one of my best weeks, Lauren assured me that. Well, she didn't say anything but I was just guessing.

This was the first class of the day and I was happy to have finished so fast. The others were so boring as they became and I didn't have much motivation to pay attention to anything.

I was glad when it was time for lunch. We went to the cafeteria again, I didn't mind, it seemed normal to be there. Dinah and Lauren had chosen a table for us but I said I would go in a minute because I wanted something from the vending machine.

"Come on." I complained tapping my fingertips on the machine waiting for my cheetos. What seemed almost an eternity later I managed to get.

I smiled to myself and turned to go to the table. I didn't give even a step and Dylan appeared in front of me.

"Camila, hi." he said, a smile in the corner of his lips. He reminded me of Harry. Well, no tattoos, green eyes and accent, but definitely the same hair and height. It made me a little tense, I shouldn't even remember those guys, that's what Lauren said.

"What you want?" I asked sharply, recovering my composure.

"Relax, I come in peace." Dylan raised his hands.

I frowned. "What you want?" I repeated impatiently.

"Apologize." I almost laughed at his face, but just stared at him. "Look, I know I have-"